Reed Technology & Information Services

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

DEO Interview

DEO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone and then was asked to come in for an interview. They were very nice but the application was long. Make sure you dress kind of nice for the interview. People wear jeans to work but don't do that for the interview. They give you alot of information at the interview on insurance as stuff.

Interview Question – I think one of the hardest questions was from the supervisor and they just wanted more and more info.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just accepted what they offered

Software Development Interview

Software Development
Horsham, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services in February 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process took more than 3 months. Very confusing person from HR called first and made an appointment. Had 1st interview with immediate manager, than 2nd one with the same person and his/her boss. They both were technically educated and had dissent and happy conversation.

Interview Question – Did not have hard questions, but when I asked what would be my 1st assignment, or my roll, interviewers seem to be unable to say anything specific. What interviewers were saying made me aware of how disorganized development process was.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not have much room to negotiate.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reed Technology & Information Services.

Interview Details – The interview process was a little crazy. I had so many interviews, the process was a little too long. I also think that the hiring managers would benefit from a refresher course in interviewing skills.

Interview Question – Some odd questions from one manager, like, what was the last book I read....Umm...how exactly does that pertain to my ability to do the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no wiggle room for negotiation. I countered but was told that the salary is comparable to others in the area.

Worked for Reed Technology & Information Services? Contribute to the Community!