Reese Communications

Updated Jul 18, 2014

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reese Communications

Marketing Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reese Communications.

Applied online, took about 2 months to get an email about an interview. First spoke with Human Resources and had a great interview. Second round interview was more career focused and a lot tougher questions.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reese Communications in January 2013.

The face to face interview included speaking with two interactive designers, the UX director and the VP of Technology. All communications were done via a recruiter. My job offer was confirmed the same day and I started work two days later!

Interview Questions
    • I had to walk the UX Director through my portfolio of work online and explain the process.   Answer Question
    I negotiated an hourly rate with my recruiter who spoke with the HR department at the client company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reese Communications in June 2010.

Met with 2 people and was hired. I think they needed the bodies. They were looking for people with common sense who could learn and be groomed.

Interview Questions
    • "What's the most difficult project you ever worked on?"   Answer Question
    I didnt negotiate.