Reese Communications

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

User Experience Designer Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Reese Communications in January 2013.

Interview Details – The face to face interview included speaking with two interactive designers, the UX director and the VP of Technology. All communications were done via a recruiter. My job offer was confirmed the same day and I started work two days later!

Interview Question – I had to walk the UX Director through my portfolio of work online and explain the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated an hourly rate with my recruiter who spoke with the HR department at the client company.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reese Communications.

Interview Details – Applied online, took about 2 months to get an email about an interview. First spoke with Human Resources and had a great interview. Second round interview was more career focused and a lot tougher questions.

Interview Question – What do you want to do with your career   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reese Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reese Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reese Communications employees and interview candidates.