Reflexis Systems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reflexis Systems

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

First interviewed by the development manager. It was a phone interview, thoroughly technical, mostly about JAVA/J2EE. Later that day, the recruiter gave me a phone call to inform about another interview with the vice president. The next morning, the ice president called me. This was a mix of technical+ personality + general IT concepts related interview. The same day, the recruiter called me to congratulate me that the company is interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between product development and the project development?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems.

Interview

Campus placements- 3 rounds of interview.1 written (apt and codes), 2 f2f tech interviews.hr was also included in the second one.written exam was for 1 hr based on aptitude and algorithms.The interview round was based on the questions from witten test.Any coding language was allowed.A few puzzles were also asked in the interview round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāsco Da Gāma (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Vāsco Da Gāma (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Written test -Most of the questions were based on logical reasoning, aptitude. Two questions on algorithms 2 rounds technical interviews -Questions were pretty basic. They look for basic code writing approach, strong fundamentals

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reflexis Systems (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a Technical Round followed by HR Round. The process is very quick.

Interview Questions

my aspirations do not match with the current openings