Reflexis Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reflexis Systems in May 2012.

Interview Details – First interviewed by the development manager. It was a phone interview, thoroughly technical, mostly about JAVA/J2EE. Later that day, the recruiter gave me a phone call to inform about another interview with the vice president. The next morning, the ice president called me. This was a mix of technical+ personality + general IT concepts related interview. The same day, the recruiter called me to congratulate me that the company is interested in hiring me.

Interview Question – What is the difference between product development and the project development?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reflexis Systems.

Interview Details – Campus placements- 3 rounds of interview.1 written (apt and codes), 2 f2f tech interviews.hr was also included in the second one.written exam was for 1 hr based on aptitude and algorithms.The interview round was based on the questions from witten test.Any coding language was allowed.A few puzzles were also asked in the interview round.

Interview Question – all of the questions were of intermediate level.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Vāsco Da Gāma (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reflexis Systems in September 2010.

Interview Details – Written test
-Most of the questions were based on logical reasoning, aptitude. Two questions on algorithms
2 rounds technical interviews
-Questions were pretty basic. They look for basic code writing approach, strong fundamentals

Interview Question – Nothing as such. Simple questions were asked   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reflexis Systems in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a Technical Round followed by HR Round. The process is very quick.

Interview Question – Automation Frameworks.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – my aspirations do not match with the current openings

Worked for Reflexis Systems? Contribute to the Community!