RegEd Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2015

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RegEd.

Interview

There is a multistage interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. Was difficult getting in touch with my contact at RegEd because that person would not return phone calls

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions as they pertain to the job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RegEd.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had one interview with hiring manager.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at RegEd (Morrisville, NC) in December 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is intense, interviewing with four people over the course of two interviews. There is no testing required other than background check and drug screen but the questions seem a bit awkward focusing on negative things such as what is one mistake you made and how did you correct it and if you could do one thing over, what would it be and why. It seems to me, especially in a senior role, that the questions should have focused on successful initiatives you implemented rather than what went wrong - that is crisis management.

Interview Questions

• Explain a scenario in which a mistake was made and how you corrected it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made via a letter; I then had a follow-up conversation regarding salary and a follow-up letter was received increasing the salary as discussed in the telephone conversation.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RegEd in November 2012.

Interview

Initial interview was very thorough. Follow-up interview with employees in actual positions as well as VP.

Interview Questions

• Share about a mistake you made and how you handled it.   Answer Question