Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at RegEd
- Client Services (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Implementation Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at RegEd.
There is a multistage interview process. 2 phone interviews and 1 face to face. Was difficult getting in touch with my contact at RegEd because that person would not return phone calls
- Typical interview questions as they pertain to the job 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RegEd.
Applied through a recruiter. Had one interview with hiring manager.
- Basic questions not too difficult. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at RegEd (Morrisville, NC) in December 2009.
The hiring process is intense, interviewing with four people over the course of two interviews. There is no testing required other than background check and drug screen but the questions seem a bit awkward focusing on negative things such as what is one mistake you made and how did you correct it and if you could do one thing over, what would it be and why. It seems to me, especially in a senior role, that the questions should have focused on successful initiatives you implemented rather than what went wrong - that is crisis management.
- Explain a scenario in which a mistake was made and how you corrected it. 1 Answer
An offer was made via a letter; I then had a follow-up conversation regarding salary and a follow-up letter was received increasing the salary as discussed in the telephone conversation.
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at RegEd in November 2012.
Initial interview was very thorough. Follow-up interview with employees in actual positions as well as VP.
- Share about a mistake you made and how you handled it. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review