Regal Entertainment

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online and interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview Details – Helps if you follow up on your online application with a phone call to score an interview. It took over a month for my application to go through, but as soon as I reapplied when the application timed out I received a call.

Interview Question – Interview was really easy. Hardest questions were mainly "How would you react?", "Why do you need this job?"   Answer Question

Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was fairly easy, it took about 2 weeks. After i applied online i was then contacted by a manager the next week. Went to the interview was not required to bring a resume was asked a series of questions such as have i ever been to a regal theatre before, how often do i go to the movies,whats my favorite movie, and what would be my main way of transportation. after the interview he asked for my 3 references and he called each of them individually within the same day. told me i would get a response on whether they wanted to hire me or not within 30days but it only took them 3 days to get back to me.

Interview Question – why should they hire me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and within a few days I was called back for an interview. The interviewer asked me typical question, they weren't hard at all. I just had to get references in and I got the job. During the interview I stressed my costumer service skills. As long as you answer the questions honestly and with common sense, there shouldn't be a problem.

Interview Question – Favorite question was when she asked me what my favorite movie was.   Answer Question

Cast Member Interview

Cast Member

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a phone call about a week later to set up an interview time. I was away at college so I set the date in two weeks. When I arrived I sat waiting in the lobby of the theater for about 30 minutes. Finally I was asked to go upstairs where I met with the hiring manager. The interview took about 30 minutes if that. General questions were asked, "why do you want to work here", "how do you deal with conflict", etc.

Interview Question – If you were to describe yourself as a person or thing, what would be?   Answer Question

Lynnwood, WA

Interview Details – The whole process was pretty quick. I applied online and got a call a few days later scheduling an interview. The interview was really simple and took like 10 minutes. Just basic questions with straightforward answers. I'm always amazed when somebody gets interviewed and doesn't get hired. After the interview I submitted references. After they were verified I was scheduled for orientation and the whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Question – There are a lot of situation questions "What would you do if...."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's part time minimum wage. There is no negotiation.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had applied during the summer in late July or August and the manager did not contact me until October, so they did lagg on calling me. But the interview was pretty east going, the manager asked me basic questions as to why I wanted to work here, etc. And she was really funny and easy to talk to. This was definitely the most relaxing interview I've ever been to.

Interview Question – There were no hard or really difficult questions. They just asked background questions and if you were hired what you would contribute to the buisness.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview Details – Was an very easy process, I had went online and filled out an application on regal cinemas website for floor staff found out it was a part time, just what I needed for my first time job, and trust me understand that if this is your first time job it is okay, you need no experience, and it's really easy unless your dumb, so I got called for an interview after like a week or so, it was an on phone interview first asked a few questions really straightforward, and then was asked for the second interview which was an group interview (yes the last interview I actually wanted, but I needed it badly) so I passed first one and 4 days later was the actual interview, all I say is know your stuff your skills and be ready to talk, they are looking for people that are good communicators, happy, great personality people, and people willing to work their ways of hours, so use that to your advantage, please don't say oh you a hard worker during this interview it's just to simple, so the manager came up (she an awesome person) asked us like 5 question, sat us right next each other and she was in front of us, she asked questions typical ones I'll say it down there with the questions... But I'm gonna add that out of the 5 only 3 got it, and this what I was saying they needed to be more a happy and willing to talk their looking for that it was their first job to but needed to share more be excited and communicative they needed that cause that's what they looking for, she have us references papers, I got two that asked for professional/educational/civic references, and I needed to give in by Friday and boom, I was offered the job on the spot two :) this is a simple process, know what your saying, study for the interview and be prepared, and be yourself smile and be happy show expression, I learned that when I failed to get the job from amc, now i know

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – $8/hour non negotiable offers, take it or leave it!

Bend, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in May 2014.

Interview Details – Its a very basic one on one interview with a manager. It shows them how well you can speak. It also is your first communication in person with an employer. It's a very simple interview with standard questions. Why do you want the job? What motivates you? Who is your biggest role model? Describe yourself. It is easy but kind of long. Lasts about 35 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe your self.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. You get an offer, yes or no. Very simple.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in June 2013.

Interview Details – It wasn't very difficult.

Submitted my job application online then went into the theater and asked about hiring status/job application status about a week later to let them know im interested.

Got an interview a couple days later and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Your typical interview questions. There weren't very many hard ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed online through their website, got a call for an interview after a week or so. The Interview was straight forward and got a call 3 days later with an offer for a floor staff position

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for Regal Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!