Regal Entertainment

Updated Dec 14, 2014

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I went in to submit a resume. From there they called me back and it was a group interview setting. Although it was just a minimum wage job, you must dress to impress.

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I applied online and got a call a couple weeks later. When I arrived they gave me a paper telling me about their dress code and conduct then once I Ave it back to them they told when interview was being held

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in December 2014.

Applied online and received a call 3 days later. Did a phone interview and then set up an interview for the next day. Came in and sat down and he went over the job descriptions for each role (concessionist, usher, box office cashier). Basically explained everything about the job and gave me chances to ask questions. Most questions were about why you want to work there and why they should hire you. There was also a math question during the interview but it was fairly simple.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to put your personal emotions aside in order to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a fellow employee steal out of the cash register?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work at a fast pace.   Answer Question

Summer Staff Interview

Just a simple phone interview and an in person interview! I was out of town, but the hiring person said he would interview me over the phone! Simple questions and a super straight forward interview!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I applied online and then went in myself to match a face to the application. I asked for a manager and waited for 5 minutes until I was appointed to one. The manager was working a shift behind the candy counter and seemed scattered. I introduced myself and the manager explained that I should expect a call within a week and if I didn't receive one I should follow up. I was not contacted so I went in a week later. I was appointed to the hiring manager this time and he immediately scheduled an interview with me within the next 3 days. I went in for the interview and everything went well. I was given reference sheets to have returned as soon as possible. The manager said that potentially, if I had them filled out that day, he could have me working the next. Well, I got the references in the very next day and I haven't heard from them yet. I've left messages and I cannot get anyone to contact me back. It has been over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you received excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in November 2014.

Went in for an open interview, hiring manager loved me and told me i would be a great candidate. She only asked me my availability and why i wanted to work for Regal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment in November 2014.

I applied online and was called in about a week later for an interview. It turned out to be a group interview, which made me even more nervous. We all sat in the same room and the manager asked us some questions. There was no order for each of us to answer, you could answer first or you could answer last. The best is to pratice your responses and participate first. As I was answering a majority of the questions first, the other people would say the same thing as I did, just switched up a little. You want to impress them with another answer. Other than that the process was about an hour, gave us refrence sheets to fill out only if you're called back. It was very professional I have to say.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?
      What is good customer service?
      Is the costumer always right?
      What would you do if a customer was being difficult?
      Strengths/weaknesses?

Answer Question

Floor Staff Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in October 2014.

So unprofessional. Waste of time. I turned down the position because they were rude and took 3 weeks to reply and never returned any of my calls. I turned down 2 other job offers waiting for this job because I thought working in a movie theater would be more fun than retail. They have you fill out these reference sheets from your previous employers as well as a professional reference. I turned them all in the next day and still was left waiting and wondering for 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Regal? Strengths and weaknesses? How did you handle a difficult situation? How have you handled an angry customer?   Answer Question

I have heard that this theater location treats it's employees poorly.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Hiring process was pretty straight forward. You had to watch a video and read through the companies policies and such to understand the company. Very professional and straightforward on if they were going to hire you or not.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Regal will only interview you once. Interviews are scheduled typically every 15 minutes, so if your interview is short, do not be alarmed or think it went horribly wrong.

They will want to know why you want to work at a theatre

Interview Questions
    • They will want to know what customer service means to you.   View Answer
    They will give you papers for references. Please get decent references and have them fill them out so you can bring it back to the theatre ASAP.