Regal Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

1.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I submitted my application online for a seasonal position and got a call a few weeks later. The hiring manger seemed really nice and asked me to come in the next day. The interview wasn't even really an interview. I came in and she literally asked me to say a few things about myself and to tell her the least favorite thing about my last job. She then talked about the positions and gave me the reference sheets. It took less than 10 min for the interview. I got the sheets and she called to offer me a position a few days after I turned the sheets in. No second interview or anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was really no talk of pay in general; everyone gets minimum wage.

Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview about 4 days later. I went in for my interview, on a Tuesday, it took about 10-15 minutes. The manager was very nice. At the end I was given 3 reference sheets and was told to take them back that Friday. I Took them back and a week later I still have not heard anything back from them. I figure I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

It was very easy. At the end of the interview you will know if you got the job if they give reference sheets. Make sure that they are actual references, because they do call them and take them very serious.

Interview Questions

• If you see a manager stealing from the concessions stand what would you do?   1 Answer

Welcome to Regal!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an easy one on one interview, She asked simple questions and was very friendly and conversal. I figured I would get the job because she continued to hint that they were in need of people for the upcoming season of new movie coming out.

Interview Questions

Regal Entertainment Response

Welcome to Regal!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Long Beach, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, a week later I got a call to schedule an interview another week from then. Went in and the total interview was a one on one that lasted 10-15min. Interviewer was really nice and asked general typical kinds of questions. At the end I received two reference check forms which I brought back a week later after contacting my references to fill them out. Then the next day I got called and was offered a position!

Interview Questions

Regal Entertainment Response

Jul 16, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

You stated that your had a negative experience. We takes all concerns seriously and want to address your concerns. Please contact me at jennifer.long@regalcinemas.com.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Anaheim Hills, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an interview, after interview was asked to bring back 4 sheets of references. Took the references back and gm wasn't there so all i was told is that he will pass them to gm. It's been 3 days and i still havent recieved anything.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Was supposed to be interviewed by Gary, but he was running late so had to be interviewed by some guy name Neville. I felt like the interview went great, but apparently I was wrong since I didn't get a reference sheet or a phone call back.

Film Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Sat two of us down in the same room and went through each resume to talk about our experiences. After all the questions based on the resume, we were asked about our availability. Before the interview was over, we were handed letters to be given to former employers for employment verification by Regal's corporate office.

Interview Questions

Regal Entertainment Response

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went pretty good. The manager had read off a few policies and asked if I would be able to follow them. Then I got three reference sheets. I have turned them in but I do not know if I have gotten the position yet.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to follow the dress code?   1 Answer

Welcome to the team!

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Aliso Viejo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about a week later from the manager to schedule an interview. They held the interview in one of the movie theaters, and to my surprise it was a group interview. They went around and asked our name, school, and favorite movie. They then had, what they called, a "Hunger Games" style questionnaire where only the first 4 people to raise their hand could answer. Then they had a "discussion" type set of questions that had to do with the importance of customer service and cleanliness and then asked about our availability. The managers then took us outside the theater and gave us reference sheets to fill out. I was emailed the next morning that they did not wish to continue the employment process.

Interview Questions

Regal Entertainment Response