Regal Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

1.9

Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is easy. They already knew me because I worked at that location and applied to be "promoted" to manager. I was friends with fellow workers but was not friends with any managers. The manager position is BS as it doesn't matter how hard you have worked, it depends on whether you hung out with the managers.
    Honestly do not feel bad if you don't get the job it's not worth it unless you want to be able to put the title of manager on your resume.

Interview Questions

• I'm sorry but I don't remember any of the interview questions.   Answer Question

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I submitted my application online, and heard back from the hiring manager the next week. The process took about 5 days to complete. But, they just asked generic questions for any generic job. There was an online behavioral exam, which was very easy to me. All in all the entire process was painless, and they have been good to me since. They are very flexible with school schedules, so it is the perfect job for someone in high school or who is in college.

Cast Member - Part Time Interview

Interview

Took a few weeks to get interview once that was done it took 2 weeks start to finish. You do all new hire ppw on your own through a computer at your house.

Interview Questions

• Can you meet dress code expectations?
      Very basic questions...have you had a job before... did you work with money? Have you ever been short or over?

Answer Question

Box Office Cast Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Long Beach, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, called three days later but she explained I would be phoned if they were interested in me. Got a call about three days after that to come in for an interview. a few days later I was called and asked if I was still interested in a position. One on one interview, read through a packet before entering the interview. The woman who interviewed me was very nice I was very comfortable. Asked the few basic questions (availability, previous jobs, etc)

Interview Questions

• Questions about the packet you read before the interview   1 Answer
    • Describe previous job duties.   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Regal Entertainment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment (Buford, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, about 2 weeks later they called me in for an interview. It was very laid back and easy. Everyone was extremely nice and they only asked me one question about my work experience. They mostly just told me what I was going to be doing and the dress code.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I applied a month later I got a call asking for an interview, I honestly forgot I applied there. But went in for the interview, pretty basic questions. Very easy got hired within the week.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I received a call for an interview about 2 weeks after I applied. It was just me and one of the managers. She went through the job duties of each position of floor staff. It didn't last too long once she noticed the tattoo on my hand. I wasn't aware of the dress code policy beforehand. They are very strict on NO VISIBLE TATTOOS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLORS. Other than that the interview experience was nice.

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

Depending on the Manager you get, they are usually your basic questions. Most people are hired into this position because they were already friends with the hiring manager or they are friends with a person that is friends with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this position?   1 Answer

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

Everything was mostly straight forward. I applied online, and about a week later I was contacted by the General Manager for an interview. Interview took about 20 - 30 mins...Learning about me and mainly explaining what I'd be doing at the company and how to best do the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in life? What interests you? How can you best contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

Very short/quick interview. Got a call about for an interview and met the same week face-to-face with the head manager. She was very polite. Was given an offer the same day as interview.