Regal Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

1.9

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I applied a month later I got a call asking for an interview, I honestly forgot I applied there. But went in for the interview, pretty basic questions. Very easy got hired within the week.

Interview Questions

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I received a call for an interview about 2 weeks after I applied. It was just me and one of the managers. She went through the job duties of each position of floor staff. It didn't last too long once she noticed the tattoo on my hand. I wasn't aware of the dress code policy beforehand. They are very strict on NO VISIBLE TATTOOS OR UNNATURAL HAIR COLORS. Other than that the interview experience was nice.

Associate Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Depending on the Manager you get, they are usually your basic questions. Most people are hired into this position because they were already friends with the hiring manager or they are friends with a person that is friends with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you applying for this position?   View Answer

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Everything was mostly straight forward. I applied online, and about a week later I was contacted by the General Manager for an interview. Interview took about 20 - 30 mins...Learning about me and mainly explaining what I'd be doing at the company and how to best do the job.

Interview Questions
    • What do you see yourself doing in life? What interests you? How can you best contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Very short/quick interview. Got a call about for an interview and met the same week face-to-face with the head manager. She was very polite. Was given an offer the same day as interview.

Usher Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Applied Online, got a call a week later for an interview. Easy Interview, basic questions like why do you want to work for company. Experience, and tell me a little bit about yourself. They hired me on spot didn't have to wait for a call back. Then I came back a couple days later to fill tax paperwork out. then I started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • 1 Unexpected question: Asked why there is fur on a tennisball.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in January 2015.

Sent an application in 3 days before getting a call to schedule an interview in the same week. Had a very quick interview(they were quite busy and short on staff), down to earth manager, told me the roles of the job, dress code, what to expect when I start, when I could possibly work and before I left she had handed me two reference sheets to get filled out by either a previous manager, teachers or someone you've helped out.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, everything was straight forward.   Answer Question
    Be yourself, don't lie about anything, and mostly listen to what they say!

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment in January 2015.

The manager were exceptionally nice. Something absolutely horrible happened on my an interview (on my part) and I was still hired. It was possibly the the worst thing that could happen and It will definitely make for a story. They were so understanding and did not hold the "event" against me.

Interview Questions

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Had to call and got an interview scheduled for the following week. Manager came out after a few minutes of waiting and took me to a room to do the interview. Interview was easy, asked questions such as my availability and what I considered to be late.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw an employee stealing merchandise, followed by what would you do if you saw an employee stealing money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I went in to submit a resume. From there they called me back and it was a group interview setting. Although it was just a minimum wage job, you must dress to impress.