Regal Entertainment

93 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in July 2014.

Interview Details – Was an very easy process, I had went online and filled out an application on regal cinemas website for floor staff found out it was a part time, just what I needed for my first time job, and trust me understand that if this is your first time job it is okay, you need no experience, and it's really easy unless your dumb, so I got called for an interview after like a week or so, it was an on phone interview first asked a few questions really straightforward, and then was asked for the second interview which was an group interview (yes the last interview I actually wanted, but I needed it badly) so I passed first one and 4 days later was the actual interview, all I say is know your stuff your skills and be ready to talk, they are looking for people that are good communicators, happy, great personality people, and people willing to work their ways of hours, so use that to your advantage, please don't say oh you a hard worker during this interview it's just to simple, so the manager came up (she an awesome person) asked us like 5 question, sat us right next each other and she was in front of us, she asked questions typical ones I'll say it down there with the questions... But I'm gonna add that out of the 5 only 3 got it, and this what I was saying they needed to be more a happy and willing to talk their looking for that it was their first job to but needed to share more be excited and communicative they needed that cause that's what they looking for, she have us references papers, I got two that asked for professional/educational/civic references, and I needed to give in by Friday and boom, I was offered the job on the spot two :) this is a simple process, know what your saying, study for the interview and be prepared, and be yourself smile and be happy show expression, I learned that when I failed to get the job from amc, now i know

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – $8/hour non negotiable offers, take it or leave it!

Bend, OR

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in May 2014.

Interview Details – Its a very basic one on one interview with a manager. It shows them how well you can speak. It also is your first communication in person with an employer. It's a very simple interview with standard questions. Why do you want the job? What motivates you? Who is your biggest role model? Describe yourself. It is easy but kind of long. Lasts about 35 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe your self.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. You get an offer, yes or no. Very simple.

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in June 2013.

Interview Details – It wasn't very difficult.

Submitted my job application online then went into the theater and asked about hiring status/job application status about a week later to let them know im interested.

Got an interview a couple days later and was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Your typical interview questions. There weren't very many hard ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed online through their website, got a call for an interview after a week or so. The Interview was straight forward and got a call 3 days later with an offer for a floor staff position

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Box Office Cashier Interview

Box Office Cashier
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online - received a call in about a week.

Had an interview in a week or so that lasted less than 30 minutes. All basic questions about why you want to work here and your availability. Was very friendly and casual and interviewer allowed me to take my time. Was offered the job on the spot and started the next week.

Interview Question – None, they were all very easy.
eg. Why do you want to work here, what do you think good customer service is, are you available to work over holidays?
  Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview Details – I applied online then got a call the next day to schedule an interview. Went in for an interview two days later and it lasted about fifteen minutes. The gave me three reference papers that would need to be filled out by two professional references and one civic references. When I turned in the forms I got a call three days later with a job offer.

Interview Question – What what you do if you saw an employee steal money? What was your favorite thing to do at one of your previous jobs? What have you liked and disliked about a past boss?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations it was 8.00/hr take it or leave it.

Floor Staff Interview

Floor Staff
Santa Clarita, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in May 2014.

Interview Details – I received a phone call about scheduling an interview about 4 days after I applied, however I was still away at school and had to wait until the day after I got home to schedule an interview, which was about two weeks away. The interviewer was extremely friendly and the interview took about a total of five minutes. Most of the questions were very simple at my location, nothing that made me have to think too hard.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should hire you at Regal?   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher)

I applied online - interviewed at Regal Entertainment in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online at the end of April and received a call for an interview within the hour. Applying early before the summer starts is key! Had an interview a few days later, and was hired as a temp 30 day employee. After the 30 day period, they can choose to hire you as a regular employee or let you go. With new corporate policies, you can be kept on as a Variable Part-Time (averaging no more than 30 hours between 2 weeks) or as Regular Part-Time (no more than 25 hours a week).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Regal Cinemas?   Answer Question
  • Scenarios: Such as an aggrivated customer coming up to you with a complaint - how do you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everything was fairly straight forward, saying what the wadge was, and confirming the avaliablitiy that was listed on the initial application. The only thing close was what my future plans are, getting at how long i was going to stay, and I suggested transferring to another theater when I left for school in the fall.

Cast Member Interview

Cast Member

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview Details – Very simple. Submitted application online and was called back a few weeks later. Interview was simple - just seeing if you had the availability to work (especially if you're able to work weekends, holidays, and possibly till close ~2AM). Then called references - as soon as those checked out, was offered a position.

Interview Question – Was really standard. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Irvine, CA

I interviewed at Regal Entertainment in May 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and was called to schedule an interview 5 days later. I was nervous(since it would have been my first job interview in highschool) and I prepared for interview and went in dressed very nice, ready for any questions they might ask. They sat me down and told me that they just realized I was 15 and said they couldn't legally hire anyone under 16(which is not true according to the CA child labor laws). I tried telling them I could legally work 8 hours a day on weekends but the lady insisted it was illegal. They kept the resume I brought and told me I will be on file if I want to reapply when I turn 16.

Interview Question – When do you turn 16?   Answer Question

Worked for Regal Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!