Regal Entertainment

Updated Jan 23, 2015
Updated Jan 23, 2015

1.9

Usher Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Applied Online, got a call a week later for an interview. Easy Interview, basic questions like why do you want to work for company. Experience, and tell me a little bit about yourself. They hired me on spot didn't have to wait for a call back. Then I came back a couple days later to fill tax paperwork out. then I started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • 1 Unexpected question: Asked why there is fur on a tennisball.   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Very short/quick interview. Got a call about for an interview and met the same week face-to-face with the head manager. She was very polite. Was given an offer the same day as interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quakertown, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in January 2015.

Sent an application in 3 days before getting a call to schedule an interview in the same week. Had a very quick interview(they were quite busy and short on staff), down to earth manager, told me the roles of the job, dress code, what to expect when I start, when I could possibly work and before I left she had handed me two reference sheets to get filled out by either a previous manager, teachers or someone you've helped out.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, everything was straight forward.   Answer Question
    Be yourself, don't lie about anything, and mostly listen to what they say!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Had to call and got an interview scheduled for the following week. Manager came out after a few minutes of waiting and took me to a room to do the interview. Interview was easy, asked questions such as my availability and what I considered to be late.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw an employee stealing merchandise, followed by what would you do if you saw an employee stealing money.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I went in to submit a resume. From there they called me back and it was a group interview setting. Although it was just a minimum wage job, you must dress to impress.

Film Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I applied online and got a call a couple weeks later. When I arrived they gave me a paper telling me about their dress code and conduct then once I Ave it back to them they told when interview was being held

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in December 2014.

Applied online and received a call 3 days later. Did a phone interview and then set up an interview for the next day. Came in and sat down and he went over the job descriptions for each role (concessionist, usher, box office cashier). Basically explained everything about the job and gave me chances to ask questions. Most questions were about why you want to work there and why they should hire you. There was also a math question during the interview but it was fairly simple.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to put your personal emotions aside in order to complete a task.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a fellow employee steal out of the cash register?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work at a fast pace.   Answer Question

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Regal Entertainment in December 2014.

I applied online, got a call back almost two months later(honestly had forgot i even applied at this point). they scheduled an interview for me over the phone, i showed up it went extremely well, almost too good. but i was given a couple of reference sheets to get signed by references. Now, these reference sheets can be signed by you to save the time and gas of running around town for signatures, just call the person you signed for and let them know because they actually called my references so dont bullsh*t them, lol. i emailed the reference sheets back a couple days later and then a couple days later got a call saying i was hired. pretty simple process.

Interview Questions
    • "What is a quality that you can use some improvement in"   View Answer

Summer Staff Interview

Just a simple phone interview and an in person interview! I was out of town, but the hiring person said he would interview me over the phone! Simple questions and a super straight forward interview!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regal Entertainment.

I applied online and then went in myself to match a face to the application. I asked for a manager and waited for 5 minutes until I was appointed to one. The manager was working a shift behind the candy counter and seemed scattered. I introduced myself and the manager explained that I should expect a call within a week and if I didn't receive one I should follow up. I was not contacted so I went in a week later. I was appointed to the hiring manager this time and he immediately scheduled an interview with me within the next 3 days. I went in for the interview and everything went well. I was given reference sheets to have returned as soon as possible. The manager said that potentially, if I had them filled out that day, he could have me working the next. Well, I got the references in the very next day and I haven't heard from them yet. I've left messages and I cannot get anyone to contact me back. It has been over 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you received excellent customer service.   Answer Question