Regal Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

1.9

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

Group interview, common questions regarding information on the application. We were asked about hobbies, education, background, work experience, scheduling. Each individual was provided a chance to share and we were also addressed as a group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What would your scheduling be like?   Answer Question

Aug 26, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal team!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied and was emailed back for an interview in the same day. Manager was pretty chill, took a half an hour. Wasn't too sure about me working since I am sixteen, but the whole process took a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Called and emailed me a few days later, said come in, offered me a job when I showed up, and went through the whole process of paperwork and uniform that day, I start in two days. Start at minimum wage: $9.00

Aug 14, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very quick and simple. The person who hired me didn't seem to care about me or my background. From my limited experience with this company, it was as if they just needed to fill positions ASAP. If you get an inteview with this company, chances are, you already have an offer coming up soon.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any questions being asked. It was a very fast paced inteview. It was more like a "do you want the job or not?" interview.   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment in August 2015.

Interview

It took two separate interviews which was kid of weird and I did one Saturday then the other Sunday so at least it was quick. They asked pretty much the exact same questions in each interview though so it seems like kind of a waste. But they hired me on the spot so I definitely can't complain!

Interview Questions

• If there were a movie about your life who would play you and why   Answer Question
    • If you were a superhero what would your power be   Answer Question
    • What's the funniest thing that happened to you recently   Answer Question
    • If you could make a movie what would it be about   Answer Question
    • Made me do a sales pitch essentially for their Regal loyalty card thing   Answer Question

Aug 31, 2015 – Human Resources Generalist

Welcome to the Regal Team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I came in at the time chosen and because of the previous interview going over, a different person interviewed me after waiting. It was semi-private and she asked simple questions about what my skills are. It was fast and simple. She gave me two reference sheets to fill out, and I brought them in two days later. I haven't heard back yet, but she told me to wait at least a week. I heard they were cutting back on hiring minors so I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

I submitted my application online for a seasonal position and got a call a few weeks later. The hiring manger seemed really nice and asked me to come in the next day. The interview wasn't even really an interview. I came in and she literally asked me to say a few things about myself and to tell her the least favorite thing about my last job. She then talked about the positions and gave me the reference sheets. It took less than 10 min for the interview. I got the sheets and she called to offer me a position a few days after I turned the sheets in. No second interview or anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was really no talk of pay in general; everyone gets minimum wage.

Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview about 4 days later. I went in for my interview, on a Tuesday, it took about 10-15 minutes. The manager was very nice. At the end I was given 3 reference sheets and was told to take them back that Friday. I Took them back and a week later I still have not heard anything back from them. I figure I didn't get the job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Was supposed to be interviewed by Gary, but he was running late so had to be interviewed by some guy name Neville. I felt like the interview went great, but apparently I was wrong since I didn't get a reference sheet or a phone call back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment.

Interview

It was very easy. At the end of the interview you will know if you got the job if they give reference sheets. Make sure that they are actual references, because they do call them and take them very serious.

Interview Questions

• If you see a manager stealing from the concessions stand what would you do?   1 Answer

Welcome to Regal!

Floor Staff (Box Office Cashier, Concessions, and Usher) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regal Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an easy one on one interview, She asked simple questions and was very friendly and conversal. I figured I would get the job because she continued to hint that they were in need of people for the upcoming season of new movie coming out.

Interview Questions

Regal Entertainment Response

Welcome to Regal!