Regence BlueShield

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews and received the offer on the second interview and started the next day. They were quiz style with 5 pages of definitions and problems to solve and complete within 20 minutes, I didn't have trouble with any but one question.

Interview Question – The interviewer would blurt out terminology and I was to give him the definition and the relevance it had to the position I was applying for.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate for $5 k annually and a parking spot in the covered garage 100% company paid, a benefit value add of $160 per month.

Event Planner Interview

Event Planner
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in March 2014.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview with a panel of 3.

Interview Question – What would you do about something you had to do but did not have all the answers?   View Answer

Provider Network Executive Interview

Provider Network Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in May 2012.

Interview Details – Met with the team that I would be working with and then was given the green light to talk to the VP and the Director. Very transparent about what the work load was like.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Lewiston, ID

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call for an interview a couple days later. I then went in for my first interview and several days after that got called back in for my second. After my second interview I started my first day of work the next week.

Interview Question – What were you looking to achieve by working there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiable phase.

Release Engineer Interview

Release Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was a reasonably thorough phone interview, including a few technical questions to establish that I had bona fide knowledge of the role's requirements, and the job was represented reasonably well. It was startling to have one single one-hour interview and receive an offer pretty much instantly after it was over.

Interview Question – I don't remember any unusual or surprising questions being asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation basically was between me and KForce; I asked about transport/parking costs and they upped my hourly a rate a bit to cover that without much struggling.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Tacoma, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in September 2009.

Interview Details – About normal as most employers

Interview Question – How do you handle a difficult situation with a co worker?   View Answer

Actuary Intern Interview

Actuary Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regence BlueShield in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online around february and got a call back about a month and a half later telling me I got a phone interview. Interview was pretty simple that lasted about 30 minutes. There was two of them interviewing me which were very friendly and asked the common questions you would hear at any typical interview. Why do you want to be an actuary? Where do you see yourself in ten years? What do you know about the company?.. etc.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was what can I offer the company.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Regence BlueShield? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regence BlueShield interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Regence BlueShield employees and interview candidates.