Regence BlueShield

2.9

Field Services Desktop Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, WA

I applied online – interviewed at Regence BlueShield in April 2014.

Contacted initially by phone, then email conversation. HR was very good by email. Interview was at the Burlington, WA office (job location, too). Interviewer was on time, though I had expected a panel, or at least 2 people. One person participated by phone. Both were polite and answered my questions, and I felt good about the interview.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you stand out from the crowd? (Not really a tough question, but as I think back, I didn't answer very well.)   Answer Question

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in March 2014.

1 phone interview and 1 in-person interview with a panel of 3.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do about something you had to do but did not have all the answers?   View Answer

Provider Network Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in May 2012.

Met with the team that I would be working with and then was given the green light to talk to the VP and the Director. Very transparent about what the work load was like.

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in October 2010.

It was a reasonably thorough phone interview, including a few technical questions to establish that I had bona fide knowledge of the role's requirements, and the job was represented reasonably well. It was startling to have one single one-hour interview and receive an offer pretty much instantly after it was over.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any unusual or surprising questions being asked.   Answer Question
    Negotiation basically was between me and KForce; I asked about transport/parking costs and they upped my hourly a rate a bit to cover that without much struggling.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in January 2010.

I had 2 interviews and received the offer on the second interview and started the next day. They were quiz style with 5 pages of definitions and problems to solve and complete within 20 minutes, I didn't have trouble with any but one question.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer would blurt out terminology and I was to give him the definition and the relevance it had to the position I was applying for.   View Answer
    Yes I was able to negotiate for $5 k annually and a parking spot in the covered garage 100% company paid, a benefit value add of $160 per month.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in September 2009.

About normal as most employers

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a difficult situation with a co worker?   View Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ID

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in June 2009.

I applied online and received a call for an interview a couple days later. I then went in for my first interview and several days after that got called back in for my second. After my second interview I started my first day of work the next week.

no negotiable phase.

Actuary Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regence BlueShield in March 2012.

I applied online around february and got a call back about a month and a half later telling me I got a phone interview. Interview was pretty simple that lasted about 30 minutes. There was two of them interviewing me which were very friendly and asked the common questions you would hear at any typical interview. Why do you want to be an actuary? Where do you see yourself in ten years? What do you know about the company?.. etc.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was what can I offer the company.   Answer Question