Regence

Regence Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Underwriter (Entry-level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regence in November 2010.

I was interviewed by two underwriters, one of which was the manager. There were the standard questions, like "Why do you want this position?" The one thing they really kept questioning me on was how I deal with conflict in the workplace. What happens if the sales department wants to charge too little for a line of business? etc etc.

Another question that tripped me up was, "Tell me about a time you received criticism during feedback and realized you had to change?" or something like that. I couldn't come up with a good answer.

I found both individuals to be very pleasant and friendly. I would not mind working here if they had offered me a job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you received negative feedback and because of it you decided to change your behaviour for the better?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time you stood up for something you believed in?   View Answer

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regence in March 2009.

First applied online then received a call about 2 weeks later, the person called already ask a quesion about why you interested on the company. Then an phone interview is offered. The phone interview was with 3 people at the same time and the process took about half hour. Interview questions included personal education background(what courses taken in college, what course you like/don't like), personal achievements, work experiences.

Interview Questions