Regency Beauty Institute

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Substitute Educator Interview

Substitute Educator

I applied online and interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute.

Interview Details – Applied online and didn't get contacted till 2-3weeks later. HR contacted me and made an appointment for me to go for the initial interview with the Campus Manager. She was very nice and very inviting. Went in again for a second interview to do a technical for a classroom setting and that went well also. Received a call from HR same day and set up another interview by phone with the Regional Manager. Hasn't happened yet but I'm assuming I will get the job.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult than the usual.   View Answer

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Financial Aid Counselor
Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was fairly simple. Took 30 minutes and the questions were very straightforward. Afterwards I had plenty of time to ask about the company and the role I would be taking on. The woman I met with was very kind and easy to talk to. Overall it was an enjoyable process!

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Minneapolis, MN

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in May 2012.

Interview Details – Fast-paced, aggressive, sales-driven interview. Finally interviewed with two managers in a "good cop, bad cop" style. One was very pleasant and the other was very blunt, possibly to test my conflict managemet style and my ability to handle different kinds of people sensibly and diplomatically.

Campus Manager Interview

Campus Manager
Cleveland, OH

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in July 2010.

Interview Details – The Interview at the corporate level was with 3 people along with 1 phone interview. Human Resource VP was very aggressive.

Interview Question – I have been doing things my way, how will I adjust to doing things there way.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would absolutely make a counter offer. I discovered that the person in my position prior to me was making several thousand dollors more.

Admissions Representative Interview

Admissions Representative
Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview then Interviewed in person with three individuals. The hiring manager, the trainer for the position, and the department head.

Interview Question – Do you think you can be on the phone everyday?   Answer Question

Any Interview

Any

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in January 2009.

Interview Details – Normal questions

Interview Questions

Worked for Regency Beauty Institute? Contribute to the Community!