Regency Beauty Institute

Regency Beauty Institute Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Beauty Institute

Substitute Educator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regency Beauty Institute.

Applied online and didn't get contacted till 2-3weeks later. HR contacted me and made an appointment for me to go for the initial interview with the Campus Manager. She was very nice and very inviting. Went in again for a second interview to do a technical for a classroom setting and that went well also. Received a call from HR same day and set up another interview by phone with the Regional Manager. Hasn't happened yet but I'm assuming I will get the job.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in May 2012.

Fast-paced, aggressive, sales-driven interview. Finally interviewed with two managers in a "good cop, bad cop" style. One was very pleasant and the other was very blunt, possibly to test my conflict managemet style and my ability to handle different kinds of people sensibly and diplomatically.

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in April 2012.

The interviewing process was fairly simple. Took 30 minutes and the questions were very straightforward. Afterwards I had plenty of time to ask about the company and the role I would be taking on. The woman I met with was very kind and easy to talk to. Overall it was an enjoyable process!

Campus Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in July 2010.

The Interview at the corporate level was with 3 people along with 1 phone interview. Human Resource VP was very aggressive.

Interview Questions
    • I have been doing things my way, how will I adjust to doing things there way.   Answer Question
    I would absolutely make a counter offer. I discovered that the person in my position prior to me was making several thousand dollors more.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in November 2009.

Phone interview then Interviewed in person with three individuals. The hiring manager, the trainer for the position, and the department head.

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regency Beauty Institute in January 2009.

Normal questions