Regency Global Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Office Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regency Global Solutions in January 2011.

Interview Details – Long interview process, telephone, in person and follow up.

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Regency Global Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was the strangest interview I have ever saw. They didn’t ask me about what I did but intense personal stuff. Expect to get deep. The questions are about how you react, how others see you and what you think about certain things, didn't really go into my sales background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They sent me my papers and I said yes. I didn’t think to ask for more because it was what I was looking for and they said I could get a raise in 3 months but wasn't there long enough for it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Regency Global Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regency Global Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regency Global Solutions employees and interview candidates.