Regency Theatres Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Theatres

Floor Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regency Theatres.

Interview

I filled out a pretty vague application online, I was honestly just filling out because I was looking at a lot of places and filling out applications, not expecting to get an interview. I was really surprised because I got a call about five weeks later from the manager asking if I could come in for an interview after asking me a few basic questions over the phone. The interview was only about 15 minutes, it was my first job interview so I was nervous but the manager was nice. I didn't get an offer at the end because they were more people coming in to interview that day.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of the word 'teamwork?'   1 Answer

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy, simple interview. No pressure was felt. Manager and a another film staff member were on the interview. Very laid back. I , like someone else, didn't thing I would get a interview here. Felt more like three pals drinking over a beer.

General Manager Interview

Interview

Very simple.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2011.

Interview

I was hired on directly as a assistant manager the interview was direct it was formal and the decision was made with in the day. I applied three days later I was call Dan to meet the general manager. And I was hired within a day.

Interview Questions

• If I had any concessions knowledge.   1 Answer

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was quick. They ask a couple regular questions like to describe yourself, your past jobs and experiences, your toughest work situation and then they ended the interview with a simple addition and subtraction quiz

Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regency Theatres (Van Nuys, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

A friend of mine referred me to the company. They called me in for a 1-1 interview. When I came in they had me do a simple math test, consited of word problems (EX. If customer buys popcorn for $7.25 and hands you a $10, what is there change?) Afterwards, you are told about the position and asked a few very easy questions (about customer service, your availibility) They just want to see that you're enthusiastic, pretty responsible and able to work often. One of the big things is working nights and weekends. Was offered the job right after the interview at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work nights, weekends, and holidays?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.