Regency Theatres Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regency Theatres

Floor Staff Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regency Theatres.

I filled out a pretty vague application online, I was honestly just filling out because I was looking at a lot of places and filling out applications, not expecting to get an interview. I was really surprised because I got a call about five weeks later from the manager asking if I could come in for an interview after asking me a few basic questions over the phone. The interview was only about 15 minutes, it was my first job interview so I was nervous but the manager was nice. I didn't get an offer at the end because they were more people coming in to interview that day.

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of the word 'teamwork?'   View Answer

General Manager Interview

Very simple.

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regency Theatres in February 2008.

A friend of mine referred me to the company. They called me in for a 1-1 interview. When I came in they had me do a simple math test, consited of word problems (EX. If customer buys popcorn for $7.25 and hands you a $10, what is there change?) Afterwards, you are told about the position and asked a few very easy questions (about customer service, your availibility) They just want to see that you're enthusiastic, pretty responsible and able to work often. One of the big things is working nights and weekends. Was offered the job right after the interview at minimum wage.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to work nights, weekends, and holidays?   View Answer
    none.