Regency Theatres

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager

Interviewed at Regency Theatres

Interview Details – Very simple.

Interview Question – Not to many hard questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Usher Interview

Van Nuys, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regency Theatres in February 2008.

Interview Details – A friend of mine referred me to the company. They called me in for a 1-1 interview. When I came in they had me do a simple math test, consited of word problems (EX. If customer buys popcorn for $7.25 and hands you a $10, what is there change?) Afterwards, you are told about the position and asked a few very easy questions (about customer service, your availibility) They just want to see that you're enthusiastic, pretty responsible and able to work often. One of the big things is working nights and weekends. Was offered the job right after the interview at minimum wage.

Interview Question – Are you able to work nights, weekends, and holidays?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Regency Theatres? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regency Theatres interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regency Theatres employees and interview candidates.