Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Clinical Trial Manager
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in February 2014.

Interview Details – Very awkward interviews all around. Initial phone interview and then a round of in person. Questions were strange, people were very serious and generally seemed miserable. If it were one person that I met with I would chalk it up to a bad mood/day, but all three (and most people that I encountered in passing) seemed irritated and everything about this place screamed nightmare. No thanks.

Interview Question – It was mentioned repeatedly that, "I must be able to thrive in an intense academia filled environment"....must have been said 3 or 4 times. Just not a good branding method. I should mention that the "academia" background of those that interviewed me were not all that impressive.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – See above

Clinical Trial Manager Interview

Clinical Trial Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – The interview process is well thought, candidates spend 30 min with each team member discussion experience, examples of work situations and how candidate handles it.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality ?   View Answer

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!