Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Scientist (14)
- Research Associate (13)
- Research Associate III (6)
- Research Associate II (5)
- Biotech Production Specialist II (4)
- Biotech Production Specialist (4)
- Intern (3)
- Clinical Trial Manager (2)
- Drug Safety Associate (2)
- Director (2)
- Process Development Engineer I (2)
- Analytical Analyst (1)
- Laboratory Assistant Speciman Processing (1)
- Clinical Dierector (1)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (1)
- District Manager (1)
- QC Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Biotech Products Specialist (1)
- Learning and OD Specialist (1)
- Associate Lims Analyst (1)
- Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator (1)
- NGS Data Analyst (1)
- Director Clinical Compliance (1)
- Technology Role (1)
- Associate Director, OD (1)
- R & D Coordinator (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Staff Scientist (1)
Drug Safety Associate Interview
interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in September 2012.
Applied on their website, got a phone call and an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview went from 9am to 2:30pm, every 30 min. had an interview with a different person from the department or HR. At the end of the interview I was told I did well and will get an answer in the same week. Received an email 2 weeks later saying they decided to go with other candidates.
- The question were very usual: why PV? why Regeneron? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Drug Safety Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in March 2010.
I submitted my resume and it was pre-screened for experience. I was called in for an interview with an Associate Director of drug safety/pharmacovigilance. The management from the department was described to me in detail by the A.D. and in my opinion it lacked structure. They really needed some more people with doctorates and experience that knew how to run a successful pharmacovigilance department.
Suggestions: If you have 2-3 years of experience in drug safety monitoring and case management with the pharma. industry, you should apply.
- What electronic drug safety management system have you used at your previous drug safety position? Answer Question