Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

www.regeneron.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in September 2012.

Applied on their website, got a phone call and an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview went from 9am to 2:30pm, every 30 min. had an interview with a different person from the department or HR. At the end of the interview I was told I did well and will get an answer in the same week. Received an email 2 weeks later saying they decided to go with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2010.

I submitted my resume and it was pre-screened for experience. I was called in for an interview with an Associate Director of drug safety/pharmacovigilance. The management from the department was described to me in detail by the A.D. and in my opinion it lacked structure. They really needed some more people with doctorates and experience that knew how to run a successful pharmacovigilance department.

Suggestions: If you have 2-3 years of experience in drug safety monitoring and case management with the pharma. industry, you should apply.

Interview Questions
    • What electronic drug safety management system have you used at your previous drug safety position?   Answer Question