Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Drug Safety Associate
Tarrytown, NY

I interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in September 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on their website, got a phone call and an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview went from 9am to 2:30pm, every 30 min. had an interview with a different person from the department or HR. At the end of the interview I was told I did well and will get an answer in the same week. Received an email 2 weeks later saying they decided to go with other candidates.

Interview Question – The question were very usual: why PV? why Regeneron?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Drug Safety Associate
Tarrytown, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and it was pre-screened for experience. I was called in for an interview with an Associate Director of drug safety/pharmacovigilance. The management from the department was described to me in detail by the A.D. and in my opinion it lacked structure. They really needed some more people with doctorates and experience that knew how to run a successful pharmacovigilance department.

Suggestions: If you have 2-3 years of experience in drug safety monitoring and case management with the pharma. industry, you should apply.

Interview Question – What electronic drug safety management system have you used at your previous drug safety position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Videos

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

Regeneron provides a competitive rewards and benefits package designed to recognize our employees’ contributions to the success of our company and to make sure that employees and their loved ones have access to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Drug Safety Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.