Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Graduate Internship In Therapeutic Target Discovery Department Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Graduate Internship In Therapeutic Target Discovery Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tarrytown, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in April 2010.

Prior to doing anything I called Regeneron to clarify whether they are taking people for internships who are currently pursuing their masters degree. I was directed to talk to one recruiter in charge of the intern program there. I asked whether they are going to be at the career fair and was told no. I still went to the career fair and told the recruiter there that i know they are not hiring interns at this fair but still want them to take a look at it and the individual there said that he would give this to the recruiter in charge. A month passed and I heard nothing but then I got an email for a phone interview with two people on speaker phone. It was only a phone interview for this internship.

Interview Questions

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!