Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Intern Interview Questions

0.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

The HR department contacted me after I submitted by application online. It was a phone interview from a private HR services company. The lady who interviewed me wrote everything down as I was answering her questions. She said that the Regeneron department would looks at the records of my interview and contact me again once I met their expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Everything was behavioral. Very generic questions like why did you apply, would you have any housing issues or relocation issues.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Intern Interview

Submitted resume via website. Got an email from a recruiter and did a basic ~30 minute HR behavioral question interview. From there I talked to the hiring manager about more specific projects and experience for about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really tricky, just know about the company itself and be able to express how you would fit.   Answer Question