Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Post Doctoral Fellow Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was amazed by their speedy processing and their clear vision and focus on to find out what they need from the new recruit. The interviewers gave a very cool environment and I didn't even realize that they are interviewing me. At the same time they asked very relevant questions as they already had done their homework on my resume.
Great process

Interview Question – What can you contribute to an industry with no industrial experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since this position was kind of prefixed, I couldnt negotiate the salary, but I could negotiate the work hours and vacation policy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Videos

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

Regeneron provides a competitive rewards and benefits package designed to recognize our employees’ contributions to the success of our company and to make sure that employees and their loved ones have access to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Post Doctoral Fellow interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.