Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Scientist (14)
- Research Associate (13)
- Research Associate III (6)
- Research Associate II (5)
- Biotech Production Specialist II (4)
- Biotech Production Specialist (4)
- Intern (3)
- Clinical Trial Manager (2)
- Drug Safety Associate (2)
- Director (2)
- Process Development Engineer I (2)
- Analytical Analyst (1)
- Laboratory Assistant Speciman Processing (1)
- Clinical Dierector (1)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (1)
- District Manager (1)
- QC Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Biotech Products Specialist (1)
- Learning and OD Specialist (1)
- Associate Lims Analyst (1)
- Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator (1)
- NGS Data Analyst (1)
- Director Clinical Compliance (1)
- Technology Role (1)
- Associate Director, OD (1)
- R & D Coordinator (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Staff Scientist (1)
Process Development Engineer I Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in November 2013.
Met with recruiter at career fair, followed up and within a week an outside recruiter for the company contacted me for a phone interview (initial HR screening). After that, I waited about 3 weeks before HR called up to tell me that they'd like to schedule an interview with the HM. Had the 30 min interview HM and got called back that very day (via email) to schedule an on site interview. The interview was schedule for the same Friday that week. It was a 6 hour interview but everyone was very nice and welcoming and asked some technical questions regarding the position and my research/experiences. After that, it took less than 10 days before I heard back that I got the job. It was a great interviewing experience. Definitely a long day but you learn a lot about the company, the job and the people you'll be working with. Its a chance for you to see whether the company is a good fit for you as well.
- Know the structure of an antibody. Most difficult question was regarding antibody production but if you have a good understanding of biochem you should be able to deduce the answer. Do not be nervous. Show a lot of confidence and be able to answer why you think they should hire you over someone else. Also in case you are asked, do some research on salary for the position because you may be asked what your expectations are and you don't want to undersell yourself. Answer Question
I did not negotiate because for an entry-level position, they gave a fair offer that was higher than my given "salary expectations".
Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
Process Development Engineer I InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY).
1st call from third party to determine interest and availability.
2nd call from hr to book a time with hiring managers.
3rd call from hiring managers.
face-to-face interview onsite.
call from hr in 2 weeks.
- Try to ask questions, Answer Question