Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
3 people found this helpful
Process Development Engineer I Interview
I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in November 2013.
Met with recruiter at career fair, followed up and within a week an outside recruiter for the company contacted me for a phone interview (initial HR screening). After that, I waited about 3 weeks before HR called up to tell me that they'd like to schedule an interview with the HM. Had the 30 min interview HM and got called back that very day (via email) to schedule an on site interview. The interview was schedule for the same Friday that week. It was a 6 hour interview but everyone was very nice and welcoming and asked some technical questions regarding the position and my research/experiences. After that, it took less than 10 days before I heard back that I got the job. It was a great interviewing experience. Definitely a long day but you learn a lot about the company, the job and the people you'll be working with. Its a chance for you to see whether the company is a good fit for you as well.
- Know the structure of an antibody. Most difficult question was regarding antibody production but if you have a good understanding of biochem you should be able to deduce the answer. Do not be nervous. Show a lot of confidence and be able to answer why you think they should hire you over someone else. Also in case you are asked, do some research on salary for the position because you may be asked what your expectations are and you don't want to undersell yourself. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
1 person found this helpful
Process Development Engineer I InterviewApplication Details
I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.Interview Details
1st call from third party to determine interest and availability.
2nd call from hr to book a time with hiring managers.
3rd call from hiring managers.
face-to-face interview onsite.
call from hr in 2 weeks.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
- Try to ask questions, Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Research Associate (11)
- Scientist (9)
- Research Associate III (5)
- Research Associate II (3)
- Drug Safety Associate (2)
- Process Development Engineer I (2)
- Clinical Trial Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Biotech Production Specialist II (2)
- Learning and OD Specialist (1)
- Senior Staff Scientist (1)
- Medical Writer (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Associate Scientist (1)
- Graduate (1)
- Finance (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Staff Scientist (1)
- IT Staff (1)
- Engineering Project Manager (1)
- Regulatory Affairs (1)
- Analytical Analyst (1)
- Laboratory Assistant Speciman Processing (1)
- Clinical Dierector (1)
- Biotech Production Specialist (1)
- Learning and Organizational Development Coordinator (1)
- QC Analyst (1)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (1)