Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Regulatory Affairs

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty quick, but typical. Phone screen, onsite, and then offer. Onsite was 9 to 5 meeting with about 8 people in multiple line functions.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions... Stopped paying attention after my third or forth interview because the HR person was obnoxious and annoying as were a few people I would potentially be working with (and I really enjoy working with others).   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was very low, I was interviewing at other companies and they were incredibly pushy. Also, most people I interviewed with were quite arrogant and the culture seemed lackluster, at best. Benefits were ok, but had better offers with better benefits. The most important; however, was other companies I interviewed at I felt a connection which I never once felt at this house of cards.

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!