Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Regulatory Affairs Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Interview process was pretty quick, but typical. Phone screen, onsite, and then offer. Onsite was 9 to 5 meeting with about 8 people in multiple line functions.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions... Stopped paying attention after my third or forth interview because the HR person was obnoxious and annoying as were a few people I would potentially be working with (and I really enjoy working with others).   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was very low, I was interviewing at other companies and they were incredibly pushy. Also, most people I interviewed with were quite arrogant and the culture seemed lackluster, at best. Benefits were ok, but had better offers with better benefits. The most important; however, was other companies I interviewed at I felt a connection which I never once felt at this house of cards.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Videos

Regeneron Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

Regeneron provides a competitive rewards and benefits package designed to recognize our employees’ contributions to the success of our company and to make sure that employees and their loved ones have access to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Affairs interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.