Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in February 2014.

Interview process was fairly painless. Had 4 one-on-one interviews scheduled for the afternoon; each of which was approximately 30 minutes long (2 hours total). First met with HR recruiter who asked me the generic HR-type questions: why do you want to work here, tell me about a time you handled a difficult situation, etc. The interviews that followed involved the people working in the department I had applied for, so they probed a little further into my background and qualifications. Took a tour of the facilities and was very impressed. I felt like - given my background and qualifications - I would be a good fit for the position. I had anticipated hearing from the company in the days/weeks following the interview. I have sent thank you letters to each person I interviewed with as well as multiple emails to the on-boarding personnel, but at the time of me writing this it has been 7+ weeks and no reply (written or verbal). Not sure what happened, but I feel as if the lines of communication were crossed and I may have been lost in the shuffle. I still feel I am a strong candidate for this position, but I have set my sights elsewhere. Too bad...

Biotech Production Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in December 2013.

Phone interview to gauge interest/desire/fit potential (about 15-20 minutes total) moved into second stage multiple (two current employees, supervisor, and manager from department applying) - these were small ten to fifteen minute interviews, lastly benefits/package/offer total time from start to finish under 20 days including weekends and holidays. The offer came two days after the interview and between negotiations/accepting the offer was in the mail the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Being a company that is growing at such an exponential rate, where do you see the company having the most problems, dealing directly with the 'growing pains'?   View Answer

Biotech Production Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in October 2013.

I went to their website and found the job. I uploaded my resume and was contacted about a week later. The first thing you do is a phone screening with standard personality questions about yourself. There were also some questions about what I liked about the company. About a week later I was called for a face to face interview. I went to Regeneron and the interview lasted two and a half hours and consisted of and interview with three company personnel and one person from HR. The questions asked were very straight forward, mostly about my background and experience. There were also some situational type questions like "How would you deal with a difficult co-worker" or "Explain a time when you managed a difficult situation." After the interview was completed I was told it would be up to three weeks before I would hear something. I heard back and was offered the job after a week and a half. I will say that everyone seemed to like thier jobs and were excited about the company's future.

Interview Questions
    • There were some questions about my familiarity with the technical aspects of the job but I got the feeling it wasn't as imporatant but it doesn't hurt to know what you are talking about.   Answer Question
    No negotiation it is a standard hourly rate that they start people at, although there are sift differentials.

QC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in May 2013.

Got a call from a hiring agency that found my resume online. After a week had a interview at Regeneron. The interview was 2 hrs long and consisted of meeting the director of microbiology, lab supervisor and HR manager separately at 30 minutes each. The questions were straightforward questions on past work experience, lab skills and some character questions. Got a offer the same week.

Interview Questions
    • Where does this position fit within your future career goals?

What does integrity mean to you?

View Answer
    none

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

A cold call from recruiter let to a phone interview with Hiring Manager which lasted for about 40 minutes. Questions focused on resume and how my experiences would line up with the position's job duties. Shortly after my phone interview, I was provided travel plans from HR to attend onsite interview due to being out of state. Company did cover all travel expenses. Onsite interview lasted several hours. 1st was filling out application, 2nd was with Hiring Manager, 3rd was with several people in the same group, I was interviewing for, 4th was with IT group manager, 5th was with HR.

Analytical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in April 2012.

First contact was with the Recruiter. He asked for more information and detail in my resume. He did follow through and submit the information to the hiring manager. One week later we scheduled a phone interview. Feedback from the recruiter was that the phone interview went well. Contact with the recruiter again moved me up to a face to face interview. Filled out the formal application while waiting to meet the managers.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about dealing with difficult people in the workplace.   View Answers (2)
    • The Site Director unexpectedly came into my interview and began calling other hiring managers on his cell phone while I was talking to the interviewer. He had an earlier version of my resume. Unfortunately I did not have the updated version to give him.   View Answer

Commercial Scale Manufacturing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rensselaer, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals in April 2010.

Filled out paperwork for 45 minutes. Interviewed for 15 min. with HR supervisor 1:1 . Then the biotechnology managers talked to me for about half an hour. It was very informal, conversational style. My last interview was with the Manufacturing director who told me more about the position and how it fit with in the company.