Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Research Associate III Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for few positions on the Regeneron Careers website. I got contacted and screened by the HR within a few days. Then I had my interview with the hiring manager. I was told that I will be contacted but never heard back. The HR then set up another interview with a different hiring manager for another position. Once again, I was told that I will be contacted but never heard back from anyone. Emailed the HR and no reply. Not even a rejection. It's fine if you have found another suitable candidate but please have the decency to update a person on the status.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions, previous research experience, reason for leaving current position, etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

First receive a call from the agency, asked for a few general questions and was told the hiring manager will return a call if interested. Few days later, receive a quick screening call from the HR and received calls few days later to confirm an initial phone 1:1 interview with the hiring manager which lasts for 30 mins. After the phone interview, was invited to an on-site interview which pretty much is a whole day process ( 9am-3pm), which consists of several 1:1 interview session ( 30 mins each) with different scientist of the same group.

Interview Questions

• some very specific technical questions as in what reagent to add in certain experiment   Answer Question

Research Associate III Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

got a call from the human resources. asked basic questions about visa and basic science questions. was told that hiring manager will call. Hiring manager called with in four days. Had half an hour technical interview with her. Lasted about 25 minutes .....seemed like she did not know what to ask from the resume bcos I had more experience ( 9years) then needed(0-2yrs). Havent heard from them since.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied to a position online and I received an email about this position 2-3 weeks later to arrange for a phone interview. After my phone interview I waited for 1.5 more weeks for a phone call requesting a face-to-face interview. The interview was scheduled for 2 weeks later. Everyone I spoke to was very polite and the assistant made sure I had travel plans to go to the interview. She also made sure I was reimbursed for the travel fee. They gave me detailed instructions on what to bring with me for my interview so I was prepared. When I arrived at the building all I had to do was speak to the security guard to get checked-in. The person I spoke with during the phone interview came to pick me up after 30 min ( I was 30 min early) and brought me to his office. After I spoke with him I spoke with another veteran of the company. Then we took a break for lunch where I met other employees who are already in the position I am applying for. Then I met with two RAIIIs for a 2:1 interview. After I met with the HR rep. for a 1:1 interview. My last interview of the day consist of a 4:1 interview where RA IV and up employees interviewed me. The first two 1:1 interview/2:1 was mostly chatting and talking about my background and what my interests are.The interview with the HR rep was 3 simple behavioral questions. The last 4:1 interview consists of a lot of specific and detailed question about ophthalmology. Overall Everyone was very polite and friendly. Everyone greeted each other in the hallways and the environment was very bright.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had conflict with a co-worker and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • Does the cornea have blood vessels?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Friend referred me to this position. Interviews went well with no tough questions. Regeneron will be stable for at least 6 years due to the good deal between it and Aventis.

Interview Questions

High living costs and relatively low salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

Took forever between phone screen and traveling to Tarrytown for the interview. The lack of organization was very apparent. My itinerary was changed at least three times and even when I got there I did not meet with everybody on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Regeneron?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take what they give you. At the time too many job seekers so they had the upper hand.