Regional Elite Airline Services Customer Service Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in October 2008.

I got a call 4 months after i applied asking if I was still interested in the position. I went in and had an interview with a supervisor that last an hour or so. Typical interview questions, nothing off the wall or that involved much thought. I got a call a few days later with a job offer. After that I needed to go through a background check and fingerprinting to gain the security clearance necessary to be around the aircrafts. The whole process took about three weeks from the interview until my first day on the job.

Interview Questions
Everything is set in stone. Not able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Regional Elite Airline Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in January 2009.

The initial open house session was posted online. Applicants had to drive to the hangar early on the morning, wait in a small waiting area, sign a logbook, and file into the conference room. Those who arrived just before the start time did not get a seat. Arriving early was key. The info session was fairly straightforward. We learned basics of the company, the history, the job requirements, the wage scale, the flight benefits, and other fringe benefits. After that, we were informed that any felonies or moving violations on our driving record disqualified us from employment. About 25% of the room got up and left. It was entertaining. After a break, we had time to fill out the official paper application, have it reviewed for errors, and leave for home. We were told to expect a phone call if we will be scheduled for an interview.

About a week later, during the afternoon, I got my phone call and had an interview assigned several days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, brought my government-issued photo ID (two pieces), arrived early, and waited with several other candidates until our name was called. Things were rather informal. I was called into a room with one HR representative. She had a copy of my resume and application, asked me some basic questions about my job history, interest in the position, my general knowledge, and my personality. Nothing caught me off-guard. The interview lasted around fifteen minutes. Right after, she told me to step into the room next door where they would draft up an offer letter. It was very quick.

My IDs were scanned and stored in their computer, we were given the offer letter to read and sign, my fingerprints were taken to be submitted to the FBI background check, and I was sent to the local diagnostic medical place down the road for a drug test. It all happened in quick succession.

Our actual training class started the next week and we were given the green light to attend once our drug test came back negative, we passed our FBI checks, and the TSA conducted a security threat assessment. Out of the 80+ people at the first info session, my training class consisted of 12 individuals.

Interview Questions
    • If we contacted your previous employer and asked about the quality of your work there, what would they tell us?   View Answer
    Negotiation was not even an option. Either accept the standard base wage, or decline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in July 2010.

Basically I put in an online app, they called me in, asked a couple very basic questions, and offered me the job. It seemed like they just wanted any one breathing.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional Elite Airline Services

Worked for Regional Elite Airline Services? Contribute to the Community!