Regional Elite Airline Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Ramp Agent Interview

Ramp Agent
Manchester, NH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online with references of people who currently work there. Got called in to do an interview and was told to bring my forms of identification. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Name a time you did now follow the directions of someone with authority/   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Appleton, WI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – you just have to have a pulse. Will hire anyone that passes a background check and able to work anytime

Interview Question – are you flexible to work anyshift   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Romulus, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services.

Interview Details – I was looking for as much information as possible, found this site and wanted to give back. I found the job on careerbuilder.com, applied on their website regionalelite.com. About a week later maybe not quite a week I received an email inviting me to a open house they were hosting. After a little juggling I was able to go. I arrived 30 mins early, there were four of us to start. they didn't let anyone in until ten minutes till start. Being early is ALWAYS good, but people pushed and cut their way to be first. The first part of the process they tell you about the weather conditions you work in, the pay, and extensive criminal background check, that lasts about an hour. Then they break (giving people who will fail the drug test and or criminal test test a less embarrassing exit) after ten minutes you start back up with less people in the room. They describe the job to you and all the perks. Then you sit while they pick who gets immediate interviews and who may have to wait awhile. You go in for your interview, its very informal, its just someone reading questions off a paper and also observing your personality. I noticed a list of paper with peoples names on the and you can see yes or no written by them. When the interview was over I was immediately asked if I wanted the job. I accepted, filled out paperwork and Im now excited to start my career at the airport YAY I couldn't believe I got hired on the spot. It can happen to you too!

Interview Question – SUPER easy interview. Just your basic interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They are set pay rates, you take it or leave it.

Romulus, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – you have to apply online and you will get an invitation to an open house with around 30 other people. They tell you about the job and then you get one on one interviews and after that you get called back for background checks.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Customer Service Supervisor
Romulus, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewer was mean and scary looking

Interview Question – what can you offer this company that you feel other employees cant   View Answer

Reason for Declining – low pay

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in October 2008.

Interview Details – I got a call 4 months after i applied asking if I was still interested in the position. I went in and had an interview with a supervisor that last an hour or so. Typical interview questions, nothing off the wall or that involved much thought. I got a call a few days later with a job offer. After that I needed to go through a background check and fingerprinting to gain the security clearance necessary to be around the aircrafts. The whole process took about three weeks from the interview until my first day on the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Everything is set in stone. Not able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it

Hibbing, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – called in for 15 minute interview and hired

Interview Question – There wasn't one, Oh you worked for American Airlines on the ramp, I want you on our team.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in January 2009.

Interview Details – The initial open house session was posted online. Applicants had to drive to the hangar early on the morning, wait in a small waiting area, sign a logbook, and file into the conference room. Those who arrived just before the start time did not get a seat. Arriving early was key. The info session was fairly straightforward. We learned basics of the company, the history, the job requirements, the wage scale, the flight benefits, and other fringe benefits. After that, we were informed that any felonies or moving violations on our driving record disqualified us from employment. About 25% of the room got up and left. It was entertaining. After a break, we had time to fill out the official paper application, have it reviewed for errors, and leave for home. We were told to expect a phone call if we will be scheduled for an interview.

About a week later, during the afternoon, I got my phone call and had an interview assigned several days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, brought my government-issued photo ID (two pieces), arrived early, and waited with several other candidates until our name was called. Things were rather informal. I was called into a room with one HR representative. She had a copy of my resume and application, asked me some basic questions about my job history, interest in the position, my general knowledge, and my personality. Nothing caught me off-guard. The interview lasted around fifteen minutes. Right after, she told me to step into the room next door where they would draft up an offer letter. It was very quick.

My IDs were scanned and stored in their computer, we were given the offer letter to read and sign, my fingerprints were taken to be submitted to the FBI background check, and I was sent to the local diagnostic medical place down the road for a drug test. It all happened in quick succession.

Our actual training class started the next week and we were given the green light to attend once our drug test came back negative, we passed our FBI checks, and the TSA conducted a security threat assessment. Out of the 80+ people at the first info session, my training class consisted of 12 individuals.

Interview Question – If we contacted your previous employer and asked about the quality of your work there, what would they tell us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not even an option. Either accept the standard base wage, or decline.

Minneapolis, MN

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – Informative Open house with general skills test followed by a one on one interview, and background check.

Interview Question – General scenario based questions   Answer Question

Gainesville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – Basically I put in an online app, they called me in, asked a couple very basic questions, and offered me the job. It seemed like they just wanted any one breathing.

Interview Question – What are your Career goals.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional Elite Airline Services

Worked for Regional Elite Airline Services? Contribute to the Community!