Regional Elite Airline Services

Regional Elite Airline Services Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regional Elite Airline Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services.

I was looking for as much information as possible, found this site and wanted to give back. I found the job on careerbuilder.com, applied on their website regionalelite.com. About a week later maybe not quite a week I received an email inviting me to a open house they were hosting. After a little juggling I was able to go. I arrived 30 mins early, there were four of us to start. they didn't let anyone in until ten minutes till start. Being early is ALWAYS good, but people pushed and cut their way to be first. The first part of the process they tell you about the weather conditions you work in, the pay, and extensive criminal background check, that lasts about an hour. Then they break (giving people who will fail the drug test and or criminal test test a less embarrassing exit) after ten minutes you start back up with less people in the room. They describe the job to you and all the perks. Then you sit while they pick who gets immediate interviews and who may have to wait awhile. You go in for your interview, its very informal, its just someone reading questions off a paper and also observing your personality. I noticed a list of paper with peoples names on the and you can see yes or no written by them. When the interview was over I was immediately asked if I wanted the job. I accepted, filled out paperwork and Im now excited to start my career at the airport YAY I couldn't believe I got hired on the spot. It can happen to you too!

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They are set pay rates, you take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in June 2012.

you just have to have a pulse. Will hire anyone that passes a background check and able to work anytime

none

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in June 2012.

Applied online with references of people who currently work there. Got called in to do an interview and was told to bring my forms of identification. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you did now follow the directions of someone with authority/   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hibbing, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hibbing, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in August 2011.

called in for 15 minute interview and hired

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't one, Oh you worked for American Airlines on the ramp, I want you on our team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in July 2010.

Basically I put in an online app, they called me in, asked a couple very basic questions, and offered me the job. It seemed like they just wanted any one breathing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in July 2010.

you have to apply online and you will get an invitation to an open house with around 30 other people. They tell you about the job and then you get one on one interviews and after that you get called back for background checks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in October 2009.

Informative Open house with general skills test followed by a one on one interview, and background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in January 2009.

The initial open house session was posted online. Applicants had to drive to the hangar early on the morning, wait in a small waiting area, sign a logbook, and file into the conference room. Those who arrived just before the start time did not get a seat. Arriving early was key. The info session was fairly straightforward. We learned basics of the company, the history, the job requirements, the wage scale, the flight benefits, and other fringe benefits. After that, we were informed that any felonies or moving violations on our driving record disqualified us from employment. About 25% of the room got up and left. It was entertaining. After a break, we had time to fill out the official paper application, have it reviewed for errors, and leave for home. We were told to expect a phone call if we will be scheduled for an interview.

About a week later, during the afternoon, I got my phone call and had an interview assigned several days later. I dressed up in a suit and tie, brought my government-issued photo ID (two pieces), arrived early, and waited with several other candidates until our name was called. Things were rather informal. I was called into a room with one HR representative. She had a copy of my resume and application, asked me some basic questions about my job history, interest in the position, my general knowledge, and my personality. Nothing caught me off-guard. The interview lasted around fifteen minutes. Right after, she told me to step into the room next door where they would draft up an offer letter. It was very quick.

My IDs were scanned and stored in their computer, we were given the offer letter to read and sign, my fingerprints were taken to be submitted to the FBI background check, and I was sent to the local diagnostic medical place down the road for a drug test. It all happened in quick succession.

Our actual training class started the next week and we were given the green light to attend once our drug test came back negative, we passed our FBI checks, and the TSA conducted a security threat assessment. Out of the 80+ people at the first info session, my training class consisted of 12 individuals.

Interview Questions
    • If we contacted your previous employer and asked about the quality of your work there, what would they tell us?   View Answer
    Negotiation was not even an option. Either accept the standard base wage, or decline.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in November 2008.

You have to go to regionalelite.com to search for openings and apply to those that interest you. once you apply it take some time to for the manager in you city to get you application because it goes to HR now and they review your qualifications 1st then forward the ones they approve of. (just have a lot of customer service experience, over 18, high school diploma or a GED) However, when you apply go to the station on a day like tuesday when there isnt much traveling going on and as to see the manager and present him/her your resume and tell them you applied and you wanted to drop off your resume. Please be dressed casual and smile alot. He/she gonna tell you that he gonna hold on to your resume. After 3weeks revisit the manager and ask for a follow up. Yea you basically have to harass them to hire you. but trust me after a few visits you will get the job. The interview is pretty simple. Dress business attire and have a resume that actually have some on it instead of you name in 20 font and job description on there like i work for walmart as a cashier and i took the people money or something. Instead say I manage cash flow during my shift and assist customer make profitable decisions or something like that. But !st you will take a 7 minute test that is basic skill of math and military time. and then he/she will ask you a few standardized questions about you prior job and write down what you say. just be confident and talk clearly and smile and you will get it. Most managers hate interviewing alot so just stand out and you will be ok.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you wanna work for the airlines industry?   View Answer
    they really wont negotiate any thing with you. it either you take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regional Elite Airline Services in October 2008.

I got a call 4 months after i applied asking if I was still interested in the position. I went in and had an interview with a supervisor that last an hour or so. Typical interview questions, nothing off the wall or that involved much thought. I got a call a few days later with a job offer. After that I needed to go through a background check and fingerprinting to gain the security clearance necessary to be around the aircrafts. The whole process took about three weeks from the interview until my first day on the job.

Interview Questions
    Everything is set in stone. Not able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it