Regions Financial

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Regions Financial in September 2012.

Interview Details – Video interview with HR administrative and two members from the department

Interview Question – Nothing really. The questions were mostly generic in terms of education, background, current skill set   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not chose to negotiate

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview Details – First it was a phone call interview with the HR associate. During the interview, she asked me to come in for an onsite interview with the HR director. I thought the interview was going to be me and the Director but it was with about 20 other people in a room. They gave us a test to do and that was it. It was not an interview, it was a test. After that they were suppose to contact you and let you know if you continue with the process or not, and since after several intentions from my end to find out if I make the cut or not, i figure out that I did not passed.

Interview Question – The test that I took. I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2009.

Interview Details – one on one interview with human resources and hiring manager

Interview Questions

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!