Regions Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Miami, FL).

Interview

First it was a phone call interview with the HR associate. During the interview, she asked me to come in for an onsite interview with the HR director. I thought the interview was going to be me and the Director but it was with about 20 other people in a room. They gave us a test to do and that was it. It was not an interview, it was a test. After that they were suppose to contact you and let you know if you continue with the process or not, and since after several intentions from my end to find out if I make the cut or not, i figure out that I did not passed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Video interview with HR administrative and two members from the department

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. The questions were mostly generic in terms of education, background, current skill set   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not chose to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2009.

Interview

one on one interview with human resources and hiring manager