Regions Financial

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

Generally fit questions with one or two simple technicals thrown in. There were two rounds, the first round being a 30 minute fit interview followed by a Superday at their office. During the Superday, you have 7 or 8 interviews back to back to assess what position/ team best suits you.

Interview Questions

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial.

I applied for a teller position at Regions and did not hear anything from them. Then one day, maybe 2-3 months later, i get a call asking me to come for the first step of the interview. I went in and found 3 other candidates there, and we basically had to watch several videos portraying different work scenarios. After the videos, we were given a timed test, and then we were told that we would get a call about the next step of the interview process. A couple of days later, i received an email with a link to fill out a background check form. I submitted the completed form, and waited for the next set of instructions, but i did not hear anything from them after that. It was very confusing since i know that there is nothing in my background that could have hurt me on their background check. Very lengthy and confusing process, and very bad communication. After that experience, i stopped applying to Regions because i would not want to work for a company that has such bad communication with potential employees.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2013.

Phone interview first is pretty standard. The typical experience questions and some off the cuff questions to judge your communication skills. Then came an in person interview with a branch and assistant branch manger with typical situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you and your manager disagreed about something and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    There is some wiggle room. I got extra money by just asking and giving some of my prior experience to the recruiter. The next day the recruiter called back to say they could offer me the job with what I asked for.