Regions Financial

2.4

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

Contacted by recruiter for phone interview, next was face to face interview with a branch manager and assistant branch manager. Very informal interview, they made it very comfortable. The branch manager spent a lot of time going into detail about the position. Interview lasted maybe 25 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me this pen
    Tell me about yourself
    Talk about your previous work experience

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Financial Services Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial.

Thought the process went well, went through 3 interviews and was told I would hear something soon. Heard nothing, tried to contact HR as well as the actual branch myself, were difficult to get ahold of and was told nothing helpful, just that they were still interviewing people and I was under consideration. Really wanted to work for the company and liked the position, unfortunate the way HR is ran.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you regret that way you dealt with a customer   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Regions Financial.

3 interviews with the exact same questions. start out with HR rep, store management, then district leader.

Interview Questions
    • none. stock interview questions. i.e difficult customer experience, time when you worked your hardest   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation, but extremely fair starting point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

Very quick response to application, applied Friday evening got a call from the recruiter Monday morning. Had 3 interviews with a week and a half. Interviews included phone interview with the recruiter and then an in person interview with 2 local CSM and a final interview with the hiring manager. There was a delay with the processing of background check due to Christmas and New Years holidays. Due to changes with regulation z an additional step of credit check was added. The recruiter was very helpful walking you through the whole process.

Interview Questions
    The offer was very straight forward, offer was within range I wanted and accepted at time of offer. No negotiations needed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2013.

Phone interview first is pretty standard. The typical experience questions and some off the cuff questions to judge your communication skills. Then came an in person interview with a branch and assistant branch manger with typical situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you and your manager disagreed about something and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    There is some wiggle room. I got extra money by just asking and giving some of my prior experience to the recruiter. The next day the recruiter called back to say they could offer me the job with what I asked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Regions Financial in November 2012.

I had 3 interviews first with HR then with the branch manager and finally with another branch manager and a regional manager. Then I was contacted by a different HR person who gave me a conditional offer then after a background check I was given a real offer.

I already had my insurance license so I had a leg up on the competition, most of the FSS get their license after they have been at the job for a while.

It was pretty straight forward, they offered me more than what I said I was expecting so I did not negotiate much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chipley, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chipley, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2010.

Straight forward interview with Branch Manager and City CSM who is the mannager of the Branch Managers.

Basic Sales questions
    How would you deal with a difficult customer?

Give example of sales goals and how you achieved them.

Etc.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle difficult customer?   View Answer
    • Give an example of sales goals and how they were achieved.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. Needed job so accepted initial offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2008.

Short phone interview with HR representative followed by one on one interview the next day which lasted approximately 30 minutes. Phone call two days later with offer. Easy process and one of the more simple interview I've ever had to do.

Interview Questions
    • What did you dislike and like most about your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2008.

Basic interview with regional sales manager and branch manager

Interview Questions
    I would recommend having the entire compensation package spelled out to a "t" including bonus plan that I was told was a large part of the overall compenstation plan. I recieved a salary offer but nobody could specify how the bonus plan worked or the amount of the payout.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2011.

The interview was brief: 30 min or less, with only the manager.

She asked general questions:
    what are the other banks you worked like?
    do you do group huddles/morning meetings at your current location?
    are you passive or aggressive?
    are you ok with saying no to a customer?

I was not offered the FSS position, due to lack of loan experience. But offered a teller position. And hopefully from there I can cross train.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary based off what I was currently making and they matched it.