Regions Financial

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

The interview was very quick. I went in for an employment screening test and preliminary interview and 10 minutes later I was interviewing with a manager for my 2nd interview. I liked the process though but be sure to prepare beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you have faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No, I was not able to negotiate.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in April 2013.

I was an internal candidate, so the process was different than if I had been external. I applied online internally and was initially sent a stock rejection email. I knew my resume displayed the basic qualifications, so I reached out to the HR contact. She apologized for overlooking something key on my resume, and immediately got me a phone interview with the hiring manager that day. A couple weeks later I had a half day in person interview. It was half behavioral and half technical. The interactions with the hiring group were excellent, but dealing with HR was a nightmare.

Interview Questions
    • Where would you get data if it were hard to find?   View Answer
    No negotiations.

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2010.

Very professional process. You will likely interview with multiple people in one day. Expect the dress to be business formal. HR was very slow through out the entire process. Everyone I encountered was very courteous and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to perform a difficult task involving coworkers from a previous job.   Answer Question