Regions Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Regions Financial in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was very detailed and interviewer was very professional and made you feel comfortable.

Negotiation Details – They didn't budge.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Regions Financial in September 2012.

Interview Details – Video interview with HR administrative and two members from the department

Interview Question – Nothing really. The questions were mostly generic in terms of education, background, current skill set   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not chose to negotiate

Teller Interview

Teller
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2010.

Interview Details – After a phone interview, I went to a skills test that included 7 other applicants. After the test, we spoke with the recruiter/tester to determine the results of the test. He said that we would receive a call from a hiring manager if they were interested.

Interview Question – What was your last supervisor like?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Regions Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regions Financial interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Regions Financial employees and interview candidates.