Regions Financial

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.7

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

Initial application is done online, after completion a one hour test must be completed next day to qualify for interview. Interview is then assigned by the branch manager and conducted within the branch with branch manager, assistant branch manager, and head teller. HR determines pay rate while manager determines who is hired.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward and relaxed interview. Follows the regular bok questions and really focuses on cash handling experience.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is made when offer is made with HR on the phone

Financial Service Representative Interview

I interviewed twice for this position. My first interview involved the human resource department. My second interview involved the branch manager, and the consumer sales manager. The questions of the interview involved my experience in sales. Honestly, they are looking for individuals who can spot a sales opportunity. It doesn't matter how you sell. The question is "can you sell?" Also, they are looking for individuals who possess a potential to learn quickly, grow, and advance in the company.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical. I did not encounter a question that was difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

The hiring cycle is very long. If you're not working, you may starve while waiting to hear back from recruiting. Hang in there if you want to work for Regions. Also helps to know someone who is in the position you'd like to have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in November 2014.

I applied online and it took almost a month before I received a call for an interview. The application process was not difficult. You fill out an application and take an assessment that tests your customer service skills and mathematical comprehension. My first interview was with an HR member and she basically read questions from a sheet of paper. The questions are not difficult if you know how to interact with people. Smile and be engaging and speak with confidence. I have mostly restaurant experience, but I was still able to display that my experience is relevant to teller qualifications. A few days after my initial interview I received a call from the manager of the actual branch I applied for. Over the phone made sure to have pleasant conversation with him. As a teller you will be expect d to converse easily in order to also push sales of products. Display skills of conversation, but don't be too talkative or cut off the interviewer at any time. My second interview is tomorrow...not sure what to expect, but I am confident. Best of luck to you all.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult customer? What were the actual steps taken to reconcile?   Answer Question
    • What have you done to give a customer a customized experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to speak to someone about their quality of work?   Answer Question
    The salary ranges from $11-$13 per hour which isn't bad when a college student that hasn't graduated yet. I feel if you have experience you can request the mid range.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

Applied online and completed an assessment, which consisted of scenarios that ask you to determine the most appropriate response and an easy math portion. I then had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by a face-to-face interview scheduled with branch manager. Interviews really were very easy and straightforward. Customer service, sales experience, and common sense are key.

Interview Questions
    • They were very interested in sales experience; asked if I had previously had jobs with sales quotas, etc.   Answer Question

Hiring manager was really nice and it seemed like a good place to work, but I'm overqualified for the position and decided to pursue other opportunities.

Full Time Teller Interview

Applied end of August..Sent Test a day after applying. Second week of September Interview with HR. Interview questions based on a few scenarios and some previous experiences. Hoping to hear something by the end of October.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial in October 2014.

my process tool 2 weeks, I applied online, got an email to take an assessment, it was pretty much easy. it has assessment question, straight forward math and some basic knowledge questions. with in 3 days I go a call from HR, she ask me a couple of question about my availability, I told her then she told me she was going to send me an email to fill out some further information. I filled out the information then the next day I was called for an interview. The interview was great, they ask a lot of question about sales and customers service, it was great, when the interview was over the branch manager told me that they will call me with a week to let me know if I got the position. My interview was on a Friday, 3 days later the Monday HR called to let me know that I got the job and she was gonna send me an email to fill out information for a background check.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had two customers at the same time, what is the situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial in October 2014.

Applied online, got a call two weeks later to interview with human resources . then got a call 3 days later to interview with branch manager. + another person, probably head teller..

Model Validation Interview

The interview is quite technical. They first asked me about my research experience. And then it is just like a oracle test. They asked many detailed question about time series and also regression. The interviewer is very nice and friendly. I really enjoy the conversation with him.

Credit Underwriter I Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter. Expected questions were asked but I was told by the recruiter that she just interviewed someone before my interview that was perfect for the position.