Regions Financial Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was very simple. It was a panel interview so three people interviewed me. It was also a group interview so there was another candidate in the room. Questions were really easy and pretty much were about your previous jobs and experience. Process took about 20 minutes. The employees were extremely move and gave you the chance to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• When were you put in a situation where it would be easier to break the rules but you didn't? When have you gone over and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Montgomery, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiter. I got scheduled for an interview. I interviewed with a HR and manager. It was a more challeging interview than I expected. Some crazy questions that are not able to be prepared for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Placed as a temp to answer the phones. Manager placed me in the post closing department after a few weeks, thank 6 months later hired as a full time employee. As a temp there was no actual interview

Interview Questions

• No answer to this as there was no actual interview. see above   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told manager how much I wanted to get paid per hour and she accepted

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. I was in the office with the brand manager and the head teller. Both of them were very relaxed. The branch manager asked all of the questions. These questions were not hard at all. They expect you to talk about yourself a lot. You should know going in what your strengths and weaknesses are and some details about the teller position. I knew many things about going into the meeting thanks to glassdoor! The interview was about 10 minutes. They did not waste any time and they were very straight forward about what they were looking for and how the hiring process would be.

Interview Questions

• Are you a competitive person?   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Birmingham, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews. The process took about a week. First I took the test I was contacted by hr after the test and set up for a interview I had a group interview 1st and afterwards 2 face to face interviews, was calle after the 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Panama City, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Seven months ago I received an email inviting me to a group interview for Regions Bank. I participated in the interview with four other candidates. In the interview we filled out a preference sheet where we indicated what position and location we were interested in. The atmosphere was smooth and the HR managers made it a quick and enjoyable process. We were told that we would get an email stating whether or not we would get a second interview. I received the email but I didn't have a second interview until about three months later, where I didn't get the position. I interviewed again for another location a month after then, same results, I didn't get the position :(. Here it is five months later and I have been contacted for a third interview for a teller position. I am encouraged because each interview I have learned something new. I have found out that the management staff gives chances and they just don't dismiss their candidates. I'll be posting letting you all know whether I get the position or not. I hope this review helps someone. It can be a lengthy process but I'm sure it is worth it.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Put an application in online. About a month later, I recieved and over the phone interview with HR. Then I was scheduled a couple weeks after for a face to face interview with the branch manager. Soon after I got an email with more steps to the application process. Then a couple weeks later I recieved a formal job offer. Had to go take a drug screen and I had the job.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Initial application is done online, after completion a one hour test must be completed next day to qualify for interview. Interview is then assigned by the branch manager and conducted within the branch with branch manager, assistant branch manager, and head teller. HR determines pay rate while manager determines who is hired.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward and relaxed interview. Follows the regular bok questions and really focuses on cash handling experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is made when offer is made with HR on the phone

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Regions Financial in December 2014.

Interview

I didn't expect there to be two people interviewing me, but I was comfortable with it. They asked basic questions. But mostly asked questions that made me seem like every experience I worked at was a negative environment, thus reflecting that I may be a bad employee if hired. I've answered truthfully and honestly about my past employment about mistakes I've made (nobody is perfect) and how I came to understand my mistakes and fixed it. They looked promising after the interview was over. Sadly I was looking forward to accepting an offer after several days and never got one. For sure I wanted to grow with this company and make this into a successful career, but they lost someone who was going to do what it takes to get to the top.

Interview Questions

• How often do you make bad decisions?   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when you and your manager/supervisor came to a disagreement. How do you fix it?   Answer Question

Interview

I interviewed twice for this position. My first interview involved the human resource department. My second interview involved the branch manager, and the consumer sales manager. The questions of the interview involved my experience in sales. Honestly, they are looking for individuals who can spot a sales opportunity. It doesn't matter how you sell. The question is "can you sell?" Also, they are looking for individuals who possess a potential to learn quickly, grow, and advance in the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical. I did not encounter a question that was difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question