Regions Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in July 2013.

Interview Details – Lengthy application process with personality quiz. First contacted by HR for initial phone screen. Next was Interview with Regional VP and District Manager at the Regions Tower in Indianapolis. Next was the Drug screen and background check. Offer made over the phone and was informed which branch location I was being hired for.

Interview Question – Basic "What would you do" in a particular situation questions. How would you handle a customer who was upset about...   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Birmingham, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and had a phone screening with an HR person, who would be my main contact throughout the process. Next step was a conference call with two managers from varying locations, then another phone call with a SVP. Next step about 2 weeks later was a face to face interview, where they flew me to Birmingham. Over the course of the day I met with 5 individuals within the department (varying levels from senior analyst to director) and also met with a senior level HR person. Interview was pretty easy, mostly just talking about the work and my background. Everyone within the department was very helpful, but 3 different HR people I had been communicating with throughout the process suddenly wouldn't respond. I had to directly contact with the SVP of the hiring department to find out they selected the other finalist over me. Over 2 months of following up with 3 seperate HR people and none of them would even respond.

Interview Question – Had me read a case and discuss my thoughts / concerns with the Director of the department.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Teller Interview

Teller
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with branch manager, all "get to know you" typpe questions

Interview Question – No question was unexcpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview Details – The interview was very quick. I went in for an employment screening test and preliminary interview and 10 minutes later I was interviewing with a manager for my 2nd interview. I liked the process though but be sure to prepare beforehand.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you have faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I was not able to negotiate.

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview Details – They never called me back after doing background check (and I know for sure my background is fine). I was told I would have a call from them in 2 days. I called 3 times to find out what is going on, but HR lady never picked up the phone. They could at least send an email with the explanation.

Interview Question – Have you ever help your co-worker to achieve his/her goal? how?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Management Associate
Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in January 2014.

Interview Details – Through a shared colleague, I was put in to contact with an HR representative who was going to briefly speak to me on the phone and forward my resume on to the hiring manager. It took almost two weeks of me calling every day (at his or her request) before finally getting in contact with him or her. We spoke very briefly and my resume was forwarded on to the appropriate person. I had a phone interview that took place about 1 week later that only lasted for 15 minutes. I didn't feel the interview went poorly and sent a follow up email the next day that I never received a response from. I also never heard anything from the company since that interview.

Interview Question – "Please describe a time when you were in a position of leadership and you had to overcome a major hurdle."   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

Branch Team Leader

I applied online and interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview Details – Applied online received a call from HR about 2mths later had phone interview with local Branch mgr apprx 3wks later was told about 2wks for a decision but no word has been about a month

Interview Question – Tell of a situation you could not fix for a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Financial Services Specialist
Chattanooga, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

Interview Details – Very quick response to application, applied Friday evening got a call from the recruiter Monday morning. Had 3 interviews with a week and a half. Interviews included phone interview with the recruiter and then an in person interview with 2 local CSM and a final interview with the hiring manager. There was a delay with the processing of background check due to Christmas and New Years holidays. Due to changes with regulation z an additional step of credit check was added. The recruiter was very helpful walking you through the whole process.

Interview Question – Very standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was very straight forward, offer was within range I wanted and accepted at time of offer. No negotiations needed.

Producer Interview

Producer

I applied through other source and interviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview Details – phone interview with pending on-site interview date to be determined; company background information; current position in the marketplace; skill set as it relates to the position; territory requirements; salary requirements.

Interview Question – networking ability   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Financial Specialist
Cleveland, MS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in August 2013.

Interview Details – First they give you an over the phone interview. If you pass...you will be scheduled for an interview. Had two interviews.

Interview Question – What don't you like about yourself?   View Answer