Regions Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

Interview

Initial application is done online, after completion a one hour test must be completed next day to qualify for interview. Interview is then assigned by the branch manager and conducted within the branch with branch manager, assistant branch manager, and head teller. HR determines pay rate while manager determines who is hired.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward and relaxed interview. Follows the regular bok questions and really focuses on cash handling experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is made when offer is made with HR on the phone

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2014.

Interview

I didn't expect there to be two people interviewing me, but I was comfortable with it. They asked basic questions. But mostly asked questions that made me seem like every experience I worked at was a negative environment, thus reflecting that I may be a bad employee if hired. I've answered truthfully and honestly about my past employment about mistakes I've made (nobody is perfect) and how I came to understand my mistakes and fixed it. They looked promising after the interview was over. Sadly I was looking forward to accepting an offer after several days and never got one. For sure I wanted to grow with this company and make this into a successful career, but they lost someone who was going to do what it takes to get to the top.

Interview Questions

• How often do you make bad decisions?   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when you and your manager/supervisor came to a disagreement. How do you fix it?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Interview

I interviewed twice for this position. My first interview involved the human resource department. My second interview involved the branch manager, and the consumer sales manager. The questions of the interview involved my experience in sales. Honestly, they are looking for individuals who can spot a sales opportunity. It doesn't matter how you sell. The question is "can you sell?" Also, they are looking for individuals who possess a potential to learn quickly, grow, and advance in the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical. I did not encounter a question that was difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The hiring cycle is very long. If you're not working, you may starve while waiting to hear back from recruiting. Hang in there if you want to work for Regions. Also helps to know someone who is in the position you'd like to have

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took almost a month before I received a call for an interview. The application process was not difficult. You fill out an application and take an assessment that tests your customer service skills and mathematical comprehension. My first interview was with an HR member and she basically read questions from a sheet of paper. The questions are not difficult if you know how to interact with people. Smile and be engaging and speak with confidence. I have mostly restaurant experience, but I was still able to display that my experience is relevant to teller qualifications. A few days after my initial interview I received a call from the manager of the actual branch I applied for. Over the phone made sure to have pleasant conversation with him. As a teller you will be expect d to converse easily in order to also push sales of products. Display skills of conversation, but don't be too talkative or cut off the interviewer at any time. My second interview is tomorrow...not sure what to expect, but I am confident. Best of luck to you all.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer? What were the actual steps taken to reconcile?   Answer Question
    • What have you done to give a customer a customized experience?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to speak to someone about their quality of work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary ranges from $11-$13 per hour which isn't bad when a college student that hasn't graduated yet. I feel if you have experience you can request the mid range.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Evansville, IN).

Interview

Applied online and completed an assessment, which consisted of scenarios that ask you to determine the most appropriate response and an easy math portion. I then had a phone interview with HR recruiter followed by a face-to-face interview scheduled with branch manager. Interviews really were very easy and straightforward. Customer service, sales experience, and common sense are key.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in sales experience; asked if I had previously had jobs with sales quotas, etc.   Answer Question

Hiring manager was really nice and it seemed like a good place to work, but I'm overqualified for the position and decided to pursue other opportunities.

Full Time Teller Interview

Interview

Applied end of August..Sent Test a day after applying. Second week of September Interview with HR. Interview questions based on a few scenarios and some previous experiences. Hoping to hear something by the end of October.

Treasury Management Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Management Associate recruiter, then with hiring managers. Had the opportunity to go to the Midtown office, interviewed with the HR manager that was involved in the MA program. The hiring managers went over the role I would assume if hired.

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Alot of questions of sales and customer service experience Alot of specifics on how goals were met. Alot of specifics on gallup scores. Alot of questions regarding procedures and management titles before.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

my process tool 2 weeks, I applied online, got an email to take an assessment, it was pretty much easy. it has assessment question, straight forward math and some basic knowledge questions. with in 3 days I go a call from HR, she ask me a couple of question about my availability, I told her then she told me she was going to send me an email to fill out some further information. I filled out the information then the next day I was called for an interview. The interview was great, they ask a lot of question about sales and customers service, it was great, when the interview was over the branch manager told me that they will call me with a week to let me know if I got the position. My interview was on a Friday, 3 days later the Monday HR called to let me know that I got the job and she was gonna send me an email to fill out information for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had two customers at the same time, what is the situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question