Regions Financial Interview Questions & Reviews

160 interviews

2.7

Bank Teller Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Regions Financial.

Applied online and had to take a teller assessment test. I passed the assessment received an email maybe 1 month later for a group interview when I got there it was about 12 people there. The interview was easy you were asked to introduce yourself and basically talk about your experience in sales and customer service..

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had a angry customer, and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tupelo, MS
    Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Regions Financial in March 2014.

Got a call from HR Manager who interviewed me briefly over the phone. She then set a date and time for me to meet with her for a face to face interview. That interview went well and right after she set up another interview with Branch Manager for the very next day. The following interview went well also. I was pleased to get that far. But 2 days later I was informed that they were going a different route with an internal candidate.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in July 2013.

Lengthy application process with personality quiz. First contacted by HR for initial phone screen. Next was Interview with Regional VP and District Manager at the Regions Tower in Indianapolis. Next was the Drug screen and background check. Offer made over the phone and was informed which branch location I was being hired for.

Interview Questions
    • Basic "What would you do" in a particular situation questions. How would you handle a customer who was upset about...   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Regions Financial in April 2013.

Applied online and had a phone screening with an HR person, who would be my main contact throughout the process. Next step was a conference call with two managers from varying locations, then another phone call with a SVP. Next step about 2 weeks later was a face to face interview, where they flew me to Birmingham. Over the course of the day I met with 5 individuals within the department (varying levels from senior analyst to director) and also met with a senior level HR person. Interview was pretty easy, mostly just talking about the work and my background. Everyone within the department was very helpful, but 3 different HR people I had been communicating with throughout the process suddenly wouldn't respond. I had to directly contact with the SVP of the hiring department to find out they selected the other finalist over me. Over 2 months of following up with 3 seperate HR people and none of them would even respond.

Interview Questions
    • Had me read a case and discuss my thoughts / concerns with the Director of the department.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Regions Financial in May 2013.

One interview with branch manager, all "get to know you" typpe questions

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoover, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial.

The interview was very quick. I went in for an employment screening test and preliminary interview and 10 minutes later I was interviewing with a manager for my 2nd interview. I liked the process though but be sure to prepare beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you have faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No, I was not able to negotiate.

Teller Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Regions Financial.

They never called me back after doing background check (and I know for sure my background is fine). I was told I would have a call from them in 2 days. I called 3 times to find out what is going on, but HR lady never picked up the phone. They could at least send an email with the explanation.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever help your co-worker to achieve his/her goal? how?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in January 2014.

Through a shared colleague, I was put in to contact with an HR representative who was going to briefly speak to me on the phone and forward my resume on to the hiring manager. It took almost two weeks of me calling every day (at his or her request) before finally getting in contact with him or her. We spoke very briefly and my resume was forwarded on to the appropriate person. I had a phone interview that took place about 1 week later that only lasted for 15 minutes. I didn't feel the interview went poorly and sent a follow up email the next day that I never received a response from. I also never heard anything from the company since that interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Please describe a time when you were in a position of leadership and you had to overcome a major hurdle."   Answer Question

Branch Team Leader Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Regions Financial.

Applied online received a call from HR about 2mths later had phone interview with local Branch mgr apprx 3wks later was told about 2wks for a decision but no word has been about a month

Interview Questions
    • Tell of a situation you could not fix for a customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

Very quick response to application, applied Friday evening got a call from the recruiter Monday morning. Had 3 interviews with a week and a half. Interviews included phone interview with the recruiter and then an in person interview with 2 local CSM and a final interview with the hiring manager. There was a delay with the processing of background check due to Christmas and New Years holidays. Due to changes with regulation z an additional step of credit check was added. The recruiter was very helpful walking you through the whole process.

Interview Questions
    The offer was very straight forward, offer was within range I wanted and accepted at time of offer. No negotiations needed.