Regions Financial

2.7

Credit Underwriter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Regions Financial in April 2014.

The HR manager come to UT campus to interview candidates for the first round interview and the first round was simple she asked me behavioral questions. The second round was in New Orleans, LA and the six rounds of interview were behavioral questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your successes/failures? Tell me about a time when you have to resolve a conflict? Tell me about yourself/ walk me through your resume?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

I applied online and a month later, was asked to interview for the position. Prior to the interview, I was asked to take an online assessment from home. After completion, I was scheduled for 3 interviews: one with HR and two separate interviews with lead employees on the team. A week later, I had interviewed separately with the manager, and two other employees on the team. A week later I was asked to complete a background check, and when it cleared, I was made an offer. I took the drug test within 48 hours. Once I was contacted for an interview, the process was quick and took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    My offer was very fair and above the amount that I anticipated, so i did not negotiate for more money. I was very pleased with the offer.

Prime Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

1) Online application 2) Online Test (math skills and situational questions) 3 )In person test (math skills and situational questions) 4) In-Person Interview with Human Resources 5) In-Person Interview with bank manager

Interview Questions
    • Cannot remember- biggest challenge is the in-person test because of the time limits   Answer Question

Financial Services Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Regions Financial.

3 interviews with the exact same questions. start out with HR rep, store management, then district leader.

Interview Questions
    • none. stock interview questions. i.e difficult customer experience, time when you worked your hardest   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation, but extremely fair starting point.

Management Associate Interview

Pretty Straight forward. Phone Screen followed by on-site interview at office you would potentially be working in. Followed by final interview at corporate office.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial.

Applied online and had to take a teller assessment test. I passed the assessment received an email maybe 1 month later for a group interview when I got there it was about 12 people there. The interview was easy you were asked to introduce yourself and basically talk about your experience in sales and customer service..

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when you had a angry customer, and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daphne, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daphne, AL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in March 2014.

Received call for interview. Set date and time. Went to interview.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle disruptive or angry customer?   View Answer

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in March 2014.

Got a call from HR Manager who interviewed me briefly over the phone. She then set a date and time for me to meet with her for a face to face interview. That interview went well and right after she set up another interview with Branch Manager for the very next day. The following interview went well also. I was pleased to get that far. But 2 days later I was informed that they were going a different route with an internal candidate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in March 2014.

Phone interview with lower level HR rep. Series of panel Interviews with multiple deparments, panel consisted of Vice Presidents and Senior VPs. Questions ranged from theory and problem solving to behavioral. Each panel was interviewing for a specifc position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and do you ever think of a time you have failed.   Answer Question
    Offer letter

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

The interview was very quick. I went in for an employment screening test and preliminary interview and 10 minutes later I was interviewing with a manager for my 2nd interview. I liked the process though but be sure to prepare beforehand.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you have faced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No, I was not able to negotiate.