Regions Financial Management Associate Interview Questions

Management Associate Interview

Pretty Straight forward. Phone Screen followed by on-site interview at office you would potentially be working in. Followed by final interview at corporate office.

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2014.

Through a shared colleague, I was put in to contact with an HR representative who was going to briefly speak to me on the phone and forward my resume on to the hiring manager. It took almost two weeks of me calling every day (at his or her request) before finally getting in contact with him or her. We spoke very briefly and my resume was forwarded on to the appropriate person. I had a phone interview that took place about 1 week later that only lasted for 15 minutes. I didn't feel the interview went poorly and sent a follow up email the next day that I never received a response from. I also never heard anything from the company since that interview.

Interview Questions
    • "Please describe a time when you were in a position of leadership and you had to overcome a major hurdle."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

On campus interview was a result of a screening process, mostly reviewing resume and discussing leadership experience. This is something they stressed at next round of interviews in Birmingham as well. They were looking for project management techniques and skills that led to success in group project environments.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to work through a problem you were having in a group and what did you do to resolve it?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in December 2013.

Generally fit questions with one or two simple technicals thrown in. There were two rounds, the first round being a 30 minute fit interview followed by a Superday at their office. During the Superday, you have 7 or 8 interviews back to back to assess what position/ team best suits you.

Management Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial.

I was contacted by email by a campus recruiter and shortly had an interview. The interview went well and was told I would get a response in 1 month, but have yet to receive a response 5 months later. I emailed the recruiter and he said it is still in review.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had to work with an employee that did not like to work and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regions Financial in March 2012.

I participated in a 1:1 interview that was on my campus. The interviewer was extremely nice and asked your basic questions - Why Regions? What are your strengths? Etc. She also asked questions that related more to my work experience and how it would be applied as a manager - Describe a time where you've had a problem with a coworker, superviser or someone you work with. How did you handle the situation?, What is a goal you were able to accomplish that you were proud of?, Describe a time where you could not meet a goal.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a conflict with a superviser, coworker, etc. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were not able to meet a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in March 2008.

Phone interview from recruiter. Local HR interview. Panel interview with 5 executives in Birmingham

Interview Questions
    Highly consider going into retail banking!

Management Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Regions Financial in February 2010.

Basic interview questions about resume and past job experience