Regions Financial Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.8

Branch Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

The hiring cycle is very long. If you're not working, you may starve while waiting to hear back from recruiting. Hang in there if you want to work for Regions. Also helps to know someone who is in the position you'd like to have

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call two weeks later to interview with human resources . then got a call 3 days later to interview with branch manager. + another person, probably head teller..

Financial Services Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter in downtown office first. Basic behavioral questions. Interviewed with two different branch managers after that, and received an offer. The process was longer than other banks because they do the background check first and then make an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated vacation weeks, as I have been in banking almost 10 years. They agreed.

Prime Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN).

Interview

1) Online application 2) Online Test (math skills and situational questions) 3 )In person test (math skills and situational questions) 4) In-Person Interview with Human Resources 5) In-Person Interview with bank manager

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember- biggest challenge is the in-person test because of the time limits   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

Formal interview at the main downtown branch. Took about 30 minutes to complete, general experience questions asked, what you may be looking for in way of a future career with the company, ect. They asked how you may handle certain issues within your job realm and were looking for examples of how.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with cash handling.   1 Answer

A Management Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

A lot of situational questions and customer service questions. They also asked about successes and how I accomplished them. Because it was for a management position, there were questions about how I would handle certain situations and what I think my management style was.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you delt with an upset/angry customer and explain how you de escalated the situation.   Answer Question