Regions Financial

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cordova, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in January 2013.

Completed application online, was contacted by H.R for initial short interview, sent a assessment, completed a second longer interview more detailed questions and scenarios were asked about customer service and sales, was scheduled for a third interview with management panel, was send a background check

Other Interview Reviews for Regions Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, TN

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in October 2011.

The HR, called at first to reschedule the initial interview for an hour later. The HR then called 5 minutes late, and put me on hold for approximately 5 minutes, call was dropped she hung up on me "by accident" then called back. She stated I would be notified by email, one way or another for the next step. I was not notified either by a denial or of the next step as promised. This was a disappointment.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time at your last job when you had a stressful situation and tell me how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regions Financial in February 2010.

Call center simulation test--based on sales, if pass on test interview with HR Dept, if they like you there is a interview with manager of the dept

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would handle a difficult customer on the phone   View Answer
    There is no negotiation on salary of hours of work this is a call center environment you agree to be flexible and this position a set starting salary based on location.

Relationship Banking Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regions Financial in September 2010.

I applied for this position online. In two days, I received a call from HR to come in and complete a computer based test. The center is located on a secure but beautiful campus and everyone was friendly. The test consisted of simple math problems, your ability to "sell" products, and a personality test. The test took about 45 minutes. You are Incormed immediately of your score. A week later HR called to inform me that I would have a phone interview in about a week. The phone interview was straight to the point and I was recommended for an interview with management the next morning. I was interviewed by two managers for about an hour. I was asked the same questions from the phone interview. I went through a thorough background check and was made an offer a week later and given two days to take drug screen. Nob started a month after the offer.

Non-negotiable