Regis Corporation

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Princeton, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Regis Corporation in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had the best in shop manager, she was always understanding, friendly, and helped to achieve goals to improve your skills. The interview was more of a lets see what you can do kinda deal; i brought in a model did a cut and was hired on spot.

Interview Question – It could be frightening to do a model for a possible employer but not out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one; you start off at 40% and work your way up to 50% and paid vacation using a points system based off of growth of profits, product sales, combination sales (service and product), returning customers, and pre-booking.

Pitts, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely laid back and easy. Basic questions, like why do you want to work here, how long have you been doing hair, are you comfortable with color, can you sell products.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions. It was my first hair styling position, so I guess my most difficult was explaining how my experience in beauty school would be sufficient for a full service salon.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation. Beginning stylists make a certain amount and that goes up when they get a certain amount of clients.

Goshen, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regis Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details – Go into store and get number to apply online. Personal and technical interview to discuss and showcase skills.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate pay. Hours are negotiable.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Kalamazoo, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at Regis Corporation in May 2007.

Interview Details – Management set up a 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Do you have a clientele?   View Answer

Hair Stylist

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Regis Corporation.

Interview Details – Dropped of resume and filled out application. Got a call a couple hours later for an interview in a couple days. Got hired on the spot. No technical.

Interview Question – Easiet interview ever. Depends on who the manager is.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – told manager what days i needed off prior to starting. pay is same.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Regis Corporation

Worked for Regis Corporation? Contribute to the Community!