Regis Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.2

Stylist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Regis Corporation.

I applied online, was called the next day. Came in for an interview and model... manager never watched me do the model. Asked me what services I was comfortable doing, told her and said that that was not an issue... then when those services came in got in trouble for not doing them or knowing how to do them.

Cosmetologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regis Corporation.

online application and questionaire. Then bring a model to interview in store to highlight and cut hair.

Interview Questions
    • no unexpected questions or difficult questions that I can remember.   Answer Question

Cosmetologist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regis Corporation.

I didn't have an interview, I interned there and was hired before done with hair school.

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Regis Corporation.

I was contacted about an open position and set up a phone interview with a member of the HR department. After getting through that I was given an interview by my would-be supervisor. The 1:1 interview didn't involve many tough questions and a lot of it involved a description of the job and the company.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any overly difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one.

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regis Corporation.

The interview process was extremely laid back and easy. Basic questions, like why do you want to work here, how long have you been doing hair, are you comfortable with color, can you sell products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. It was my first hair styling position, so I guess my most difficult was explaining how my experience in beauty school would be sufficient for a full service salon.   View Answer
    There was no real negotiation. Beginning stylists make a certain amount and that goes up when they get a certain amount of clients.

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Regis Corporation in January 2014.

I applied on the corporate website and received a phone call the next day from the Salon Leader at the store I applied to. We scheduled a time to interview. When I went down, the salon was dead. She asked me questions about where I felt my weakest areas were and what I felt strongest in. I asked about continuing education which I was told none was offered, but they had DVDs I could watch. The next step was demonstrating a clipper cut as well as a partial highlight and layered cut.

Interview Questions
    • "If I came in and said I wanted highlights and for them to be a caramel color, how would you do that?"

She also asked me to call out what length clipper cut of several men that walked by was.
        Answer Question

The position was paying minimum wage and did not offer continuing education.

Software Engineer Interview

They said they needed the position filled right away but took a long time to schedule and conduct the interviews. Though it was a technical position few technical questions were asked. They seemed much more interested in personality, work ethics, and whether I'd fit in.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected thing is that no probing questions were asked about the technical skills needed for the job.   Answer Question

IT POS Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regis Corporation in June 2013.

No interview for the contract position if you go through teksystems

What negotiation?

Salon Manager Interview

Is up to you . How you present your self your knowledge in every aspect of business .

Hair Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Regis Corporation in October 2012.

I had the best in shop manager, she was always understanding, friendly, and helped to achieve goals to improve your skills. The interview was more of a lets see what you can do kinda deal; i brought in a model did a cut and was hired on spot.

Interview Questions
    • It could be frightening to do a model for a possible employer but not out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
    There wasn't one; you start off at 40% and work your way up to 50% and paid vacation using a points system based off of growth of profits, product sales, combination sales (service and product), returning customers, and pre-booking.