Regis University

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regis University.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by my boss and by the two women I would be working with. All three women asked the same questions: why I wanted to work for the university, why I was interested in the particular position, an experience in a previous position where I faced a challenging situation dealing with peer/boss/customer and how I handled it.

Interview Question – Nothing really. Very standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my start date.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Administrative Coordinator
Denver, CO

I applied online and interviewed at Regis University.

Interview Details – I applied to the position posted on their website and was contacted within two weeks by the hiring manager. First, we scheduled a phone interview, which lasted about 45 minutes to an hour and then one week later an in-person interview. I wore a nice professional looking sweater, slacks and flats which seemed appropriate. At the in-person interview, parking was free and I had to walk less than 10 minutes from my car to the building. It was easy to find my way around the campus. I met first individually with the hiring manager and then in a small group of four people. They were all professional, but also quite friendly with me and with each other, which felt very nice. They took turns asking questions, which were fairly standard, mostly about my previous experiences in various academic settings. Nothing was odd, tricky or unexpected. The interview lasted a bit over an hour and I left with a good impression that they were really doing their best to hire someone who was a good match for the job. Less than a week later, the hiring manager called me and offered me the position, which I accepted.

Interview Question – They asked a bit about my very early career foundations. I had to think back.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation is really possible as they had a set, posted salary for this position.

Work Study Interview

Work Study

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Regis University in March 2012.

Interview Details – I completed multiple Interviews at Regis for different departments. They were pretty simple, behavioral questions. They wanted to see how I would fit in the different departments.
The pharmacy school wanted to see if I could remain confidential.
CSIS wanted to know my web developing skills.
Relations wanted to know my skills in using cameras.
KRCX, my personality.
Resident Assistant, my compassionate, yet leadership experience.
CA, my ability to work with others.

All had a fundamental goal to see how I work with the other people.

Interview Question – How can you contribute to our office?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable. 7/64/hr.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate Director Interview

Associate Director
Denver, CO

Interviewed at Regis University

Interview Details – Quite typical - fill out application form, potential phone interview, in-person interview tends to occur with a panel, provide references. Can take a while before you hear back.

Interview Question – What is the Regis mission? Note, this is not your typical company mission statement - read up on the website.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiations are not available.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Regis University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regis University interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Regis University employees and interview candidates.