Register Tapes Unlimited

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Consultant Interview

Marketing Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited.

Interview Details – If you are interested in a straight commission-only Independent Contractor position, and you have some sort of sales experience, I'm going to guess you get an "interview." I don't remember either the recruiter or the manager asking me any real questions--it was more like a sales presentation. I'm not knocking that, and it may just be that my area really needs reps, but I also think they may churn through folks pretty fast.

I applied through Indeed.com and received a recruiter call within a few days. Nice guy, answered all of my initial questions about money potential. A few days later, I interviewed with a manager who basically ran through the basics of the job and showed me some of their marketing material. I don't sign paperwork without reading through it, so I took it home. Everything is spelled out, including the fact that you agree to have $95 withheld from your first commission check to cover the expense of your training manual, presentation book, first order of business cards, and back access to the RTUI website. (If they had asked for it upfront, I would've complained.)

But really, if you are AT ALL familiar with being a 1099 IC, you'll understand the system. I figured it was worth a try.

Interview Question – None. They are trying to sell you on the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. This is a straight commission-only Independent Contractor position.

Director of Special Promotions Interview

Director of Special Promotions
San Bernardino, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited in December 2012.

Interview Details – I sat down and interviewed for about an hour which include learning the RTUI brand.

Interview Question – What do you expect to make?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy, I was told To comne back and go through their class.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Marketing Consultant
Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was very informative as I understood immediately what the basic idea of the job was. I got all my question answered and was just had to talk it over with my spouse since it was straight-commission position and I had not work straight-commission in the past.

Interview Question – I just don't recall any real difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I agreed to work straight -commission.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited.

Interview Details – A lot of questions. Pretty much hire anyone.

Negotiation Details – No, its commission only position.

Anonymous Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited.

Interview Details – Interviewed and recited phone script was called back and offered job.

Interview Question – What drives you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Worked for Register Tapes Unlimited? Contribute to the Community!