RegisterPatient.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at RegisterPatient.com

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at RegisterPatient.com in August 2012.

I heard about a position opening at Register Patient through a friend. My friend introduced me to the VP of Sales and Marketing who consequently gave me his email and told me to send my resume. I sent it the next morning and received a call only 2 days later to come in for an interview. I was thrilled to be contacted genuinely and in such a short time. I attended 2 formal interviews with the company. One interview was one on one and the second interview was partially one on one and partially included meeting several other office workers in an open setting. I was astounded to be interviewed by the higher management of the company instead of a hiring team or other individuals. After the interviews I understood what would be expected of the individual taking the position. The entire staff was very hospitable and asked multiple times if I would like anything to drink. They balanced a friendly joking atmosphere with professionalism and hard work. Everyone was bright, educated, and quite simply, nice to each other and to me.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question came as I was walking out of the interview when I was asked to tell a joke to the staff. For some, this may be nothing, but I am not exactly a joke connoisseur. I indeed managed to spit out one of the few jokes I do know. I left the interview in high spirits.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at RegisterPatient.com in October 2011.

I interviewed through a referral from a colleague. I spoke once with the company president, and we discussed the company at a high level perspective, as well as the specific skills and outcomes needed. The President came to the interview on-time, was respectful, and personable. He was also very upbeat in describing the mission and vision for the company. We had a great discussion. I perceived the work culture to be relatively informal, hard-working, willing to test, and extremely customer-oriented. The culture also puts a premium on efficiency, i.e. getting things done quickly through highly-efficient work allocations.

Interview Questions
    We came to an agreement quickly. The referral from my colleague was instrumental in being considered as a high-value resource.

Worked for RegisterPatient.com? Contribute to the Community!