Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regus
- General Manager (41)
- Customer Service Representative (17)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (9)
- AREA SALES MANAGER (7)
- GM (5)
- Center Manager (3)
- Client Service Representative (2)
- Client Services Representative (2)
- General Assistant (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Manager (2)
- Market Director (1)
- Global Director (1)
- Performance Director (1)
- No Offer (1)
- Group Social Media Manager (1)
- Telecom Support Tech (1)
- Global Product Director Mobile Spaces (1)
- General Manager Candidate (1)
- Telesale Canvasser (1)
- Area Salea Manager (1)
- Easy Standard Interview (1)
- Coaching General Manager (1)
- Kundendienstmitarbeiter (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Billing Coordinator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Director (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Regus (Addison, TX) in November 2013.
I was referred by friend, worked with their corporate recruiter, one-on-one interview with my manager at the corporate office in Addison, TX. There was a background check, no skills testing and no drug test. Went to work within a couple of weeks.
- no difficulty - I am well qualified and have a lot of experience for the position; staightforward interview Answer Question
I accepted a large salary decrease without negotiating because I was told there would be a bonus system based on savings for the company but that was not truthful. The first month I was there I saved the company much more than my annual salary. Lesson learned.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Regus (Addison, TX) in July 2013.
They will pose real life problems that they are currently having and ask you to provide a solution during the interview. how good your solution is will result in your being hired or not. Never the less, they will try or use your solution even if they don't hire you.
- They ask you to give specific detailed information about a problem they are currently experiencing without giving you much if any background or any context information. Since they have so many problems they will keep asking you for solutions to each problem. 1 Answer
They agreed to everything I wanted, then when I got onsite they changed everything.