Regus Interview Questions in Addison, TX

4.0

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regus (Addison, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I was referred by friend, worked with their corporate recruiter, one-on-one interview with my manager at the corporate office in Addison, TX. There was a background check, no skills testing and no drug test. Went to work within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• no difficulty - I am well qualified and have a lot of experience for the position; staightforward interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted a large salary decrease without negotiating because I was told there would be a bonus system based on savings for the company but that was not truthful. The first month I was there I saved the company much more than my annual salary. Lesson learned.

Systems Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Regus (Addison, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

They will pose real life problems that they are currently having and ask you to provide a solution during the interview. how good your solution is will result in your being hired or not. Never the less, they will try or use your solution even if they don't hire you.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to give specific detailed information about a problem they are currently experiencing without giving you much if any background or any context information. Since they have so many problems they will keep asking you for solutions to each problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They agreed to everything I wanted, then when I got onsite they changed everything.