Regus

Regus Center Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY
Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regus in July 2011.

I began with a pleasant interview with HR recruiter from headquarters. It went well, then I was referred to an Area Director in NY/CT marketplace. He had me interview with two separate center managers in two locations. Then I had another one hour plus interview with area director. He then couldn't make up his own mind so he had me video conference with one of his bosses in Florida. I was told a decision would be forth coming in 1st week of July (after a three week five interview process). Then I was called and asked to produce a written business plan and finally I was asked to work a half day in one of their centers to get a feel for the job. To this day late July 2011 not even a courtesy email or phone call regarding position and if it was filled. Stay away from these jokers unless you want to be abused and taken advantage of. To add insult I was more qualified than the people who were interviewing me. If you want to be a slave for next to no money then this is the outfit for you. One of the most unpleasant interview processes I have ever encountered. Work culture appeared to be cleaning a central kitchen area, installing phones and internet access, cleaning up after clients in conference rooms, emptying garbage cans. Letting in office construction workers, answering the switchboard while a coworker takes lunch break. All this and then you had to deal with clients who were renting temporary space. They run these locations with no staff, you are the staff. I hope this helps out anyone prior to applying with Regus Management. By the way, I would not have accepted this position if it was offered, too degrading and abusive. The interview process gave me ataste of what working on the plantation would be like.

Interview Questions
  • Could you work for me if I was your boss ?   View Answer
  • How would you feel making less money than your previous job ?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regus in January 2011.

Regus wasted my time and made me drive over 100 miles to get to the four interviews that I had. I interviewed all the way up to the Regional Vice President, and then was left hanging for another two weeks while they looked for other candidates and then informed me (via recruiter) that they selected somebody else. How do you get that far in the process with nothing but softball questions and NOT get a job offer? I was quite surprised at this process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regus in January 2010.

interviewed with 3 people via video conferencing and telephone