Regus

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Regus in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was called initially by their corporate office in Texas and then came in that same week to meet with the General Manager of the location I was being considered for. The interview was of average length, no longer than 45 minutes and the questions were not challenging. After my preliminary interview I was asked back for what was supposed to be a joint interview with two managers in the area. One was late so I did two separate interviews, the style between all three managers varied greatly and it didn't seem to follow any type of procedure. I did feel everyone seemed friendly and I feel they conveyed the company culture accurately. Once I finished the two interviews I had a final phone interview with the Area Sales Manager which was very brief but also where I was formally extended a position with the company. The entire interview process took place within a week and I was kept up to date as I went along.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Client Service Representative
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regus in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process involved an initial interview with the recruiter over the phone. Then three additional interviews by a general manager. Each interviewer was very thorough and followed a script. However, some may ask one or two questions not on the interview script.

Interview Question – Know the job description and apply relevant knowledge. Many behavioral questions were asked. That seems to be the new normal...tell me about a time when you had to manage multiple projects or tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and what did you do to resolve the problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable.

Client Services Representative Interview

Client Services Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Regus in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had an interview with two managers, and then a second interview with the director of the area. Both went well, and were very comfortable.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!