Regus Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regus (Norwalk, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I arrived about 10 minutes early. They kept me waiting for 15 minutes in the closest meeting room. Interview first by the current Customer Service Rep. The person read from a script & wrote down my answers. After, I waited for another 15 minutes to be interviewed by the General Manager of the building.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a distraught client? What do you think the salary is for the position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regus (Alexandria, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a drawn out process, I interviewed by 3 different managers. The process took two weeks. I discovered a month after being hired, one of the managers had questions from the wrong position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity for negotiations, was a take it or leave it opportunity

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very professional and personable interview. However, it seems like the hiring manager doesn't have their own office which gives a very "temporary" feel. The people were very nice and treated me very professionally.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regus (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. You meet with two managers and that's it besides the application and background check. They asked general interview questions. It was not a difficult process at all.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regus (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

It seems the entire employment screening process is given almost obsessive consideration...to the point of annoying excess. First, the online application is redundant AND repetitive. It asks the usual questions, allows for uploading a resume (which one would assume someone would read), then the screening software sorts through the uploaded resume and forces applicants to correct, re-type and submit the same information all over again. Second, I was asked asked to complete a short online exam with questions designed to evaluate whether I was capable and qualified to work in my desired position. Some of the questions were oddly worded, making it difficult to respond properly. Third, when I was contacted to be interviewed, the meeting was brief and highly structured. The interviewer followed a pre-printed corporate form which contained questions and boxes in which he was to write down my answers verbatim. Not very personal. I did not feel the interviewer was comfortable with such a structured format either. Fourth, after a week passed, I received an email asking me for a second interview. This time, I was to meet with a higher level interviewer. When I confirmed the interview, I attached my resume for her convenience. I arrived at her office 15 minutes early, but she did not see me until over 25 minutes later (no reason given). She introduced herself and called me by someone ELSE'S name. When I chuckled and professionally corrected her, she responded "Well, I'll just call you (so and so) for the time you're here, anyway." Gee, thanks. As we entered her office, she asked to see my resume so she could review it. I mentioned that I had ALREADY sent her a copy when I confirmed my appointment (it was obvious she hadn't even read it--explaining why she didn't know my name). She responded...so you didn't bring a resume...huh. That's a real test of your professionalism, I guess. Hmmm. That's the pot calling the kettle black, I guess. The second interview was nearly a repeat of the first. Pre-written questions read to me from a form, repeated to me for clarity, then my answers taken down verbatim. One wonders if those interviewing potential employees are given free reign to think freely at Regus. I have no idea who eventually evaluated my answers. Fifth, I waited for two weeks for SOME response before hearing anything from either manager at Regus about status of the position I applied for. So, I sent the first interviewer a brief email to "test the waters" and the next day received a cold, pre-formatted "ding email" that complimented me on all my terrific strengths, but informing me I did not meet the qualifications of the position I applied for. I would have believed that if I hadn't 35 years of experience performing exactly the same tasks they required! In fact, the first manager had already previously informed me that I was so experienced that I was a "shoe-in" for the position and that "the interviews were just a formality." Well, I guess the shoe DIDN'T fit! Sixth, in the end, I discovered that NONE of my referrals were ever contacted by Regus. It seems that somewhere between the first and second interviews I fell out of contention. I think Regus probably prefers younger, more attractive, early-career people who can "WOW" their clients. I'm just a middle-aged, disabled, person who doesn't look as sexy and perky as the rest of the people I observed in the position I applied for. But hey, that's the way the world works nowadays... Final thought...if you want to work for Regus as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need to be young, attractive, slim, technologically savvy, highly ambitious and able to provide outstanding customer service. You will make good window dressing for up-selling Regus' clientele. Highly experienced, highly qualified, older and disabled people need not apply.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people...and cite a specific situation from your experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at Regus in June 2014.

Interview

This was a very lengthy interview process where you met with a number of different people at different locations over the course of a few weeks. Many asked the same questions. It was a lot of time spent interviewing for not a very high level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Regus (Rancho San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple and east interview. I interviewed two hiring managers at two locations. the questions were very simple behavioral questions. Most of them were related to my past customer service experience jobs si they were very easy to answer. Overall a quick and nice interview with pleasant people.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Pleasant experience, everyone was friendly and professional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regus (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call, interviewed with my manager, and was hired the following week. I met with my manager, she explained the job requirements, asked about my past experience, and answered all my questions. It was kind of laid back

Interview Questions

• Basic questions- How do you handle stress? What past experience could help you with this job? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Regus (Tysons Corner, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Simple question and answer. Answer questions about work history and experience in customer service, as well as being able to conduct yourself in a professional manner. Generally, when you make it to the interview stage, you are set for the job. Questions may include examples of how you have dealt with customer complaints, whether you are able to multi-task, etc.

Interview Questions

• How might you deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer