Regus Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regus (Alexandria, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was a drawn out process, I interviewed by 3 different managers. The process took two weeks. I discovered a month after being hired, one of the managers had questions from the wrong position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity for negotiations, was a take it or leave it opportunity

Other Interview Reviews for Regus

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very professional and personable interview. However, it seems like the hiring manager doesn't have their own office which gives a very "temporary" feel. The people were very nice and treated me very professionally.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regus (Nashville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. You meet with two managers and that's it besides the application and background check. They asked general interview questions. It was not a difficult process at all.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Regus (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

It seems the entire employment screening process is given almost obsessive consideration...to the point of annoying excess.

First, the online application is redundant AND repetitive. It asks the usual questions, allows for uploading a resume (which one would assume someone would read), then the screening software sorts through the uploaded resume and forces applicants to correct, re-type and submit the same information all over again.

Second, I was asked asked to complete a short online exam with questions designed to evaluate whether I was capable and qualified to work in my desired position. Some of the questions were oddly worded, making it difficult to respond properly.

Third, when I was contacted to be interviewed, the meeting was brief and highly structured. The interviewer followed a pre-printed corporate form which contained questions and boxes in which he was to write down my answers verbatim. Not very personal. I did not feel the interviewer was comfortable with such a structured format either.

Fourth, after a week passed, I received an email asking me for a second interview. This time, I was to meet with a higher level interviewer. When I confirmed the interview, I attached my resume for her convenience. I arrived at her office 15 minutes early, but she did not see me until over 25 minutes later (no reason given). She introduced herself and called me by someone ELSE'S name. When I chuckled and professionally corrected her, she responded "Well, I'll just call you (so and so) for the time you're here, anyway." Gee, thanks. As we entered her office, she asked to see my resume so she could review it. I mentioned that I had ALREADY sent her a copy when I confirmed my appointment (it was obvious she hadn't even read it--explaining why she didn't know my name). She responded...so you didn't bring a resume...huh. That's a real test of your professionalism, I guess. Hmmm. That's the pot calling the kettle black, I guess.

The second interview was nearly a repeat of the first. Pre-written questions read to me from a form, repeated to me for clarity, then my answers taken down verbatim. One wonders if those interviewing potential employees are given free reign to think freely at Regus. I have no idea who eventually evaluated my answers.

Fifth, I waited for two weeks for SOME response before hearing anything from either manager at Regus about status of the position I applied for. So, I sent the first interviewer a brief email to "test the waters" and the next day received a cold, pre-formatted "ding email" that complimented me on all my terrific strengths, but informing me I did not meet the qualifications of the position I applied for. I would have believed that if I hadn't 35 years of experience performing exactly the same tasks they required! In fact, the first manager had already previously informed me that I was so experienced that I was a "shoe-in" for the position and that "the interviews were just a formality." Well, I guess the shoe DIDN'T fit!

Sixth, in the end, I discovered that NONE of my referrals were ever contacted by Regus. It seems that somewhere between the first and second interviews I fell out of contention. I think Regus probably prefers younger, more attractive, early-career people who can "WOW" their clients. I'm just a middle-aged, disabled, person who doesn't look as sexy and perky as the rest of the people I observed in the position I applied for. But hey, that's the way the world works nowadays...

Final thought...if you want to work for Regus as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need to be young, attractive, slim, technologically savvy, highly ambitious and able to provide outstanding customer service. You will make good window dressing for up-selling Regus' clientele. Highly experienced, highly qualified, older and disabled people need not apply.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people...and cite a specific situation from your experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

interviewed at Regus in June 2014.

Interview

This was a very lengthy interview process where you met with a number of different people at different locations over the course of a few weeks. Many asked the same questions. It was a lot of time spent interviewing for not a very high level position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Pleasant experience, everyone was friendly and professional

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regus in July 2012.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, and interview with the hiring manager, and interview with another local manager, and an interview with an area manager. They were all very simple interviews. Once I got to the interview with the area director it was pretty much just them getting to know me and my interests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. It was very much a take it or leave it situation.

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Regus (Short Hills, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied on 6/1. Had phone interview w/ corporate recruiter within days. Interviewed w/ Center Mgr on 6/12. Was called back to interview w/ another Center Mgr on 6/18. I provided information same day for a background check by a company called, Correct Checks in Texas! What a bunch of unprofessional, incompetent fools. After 25 e-mails & numerous phone calls, I basically ran my own background check providing phone & fax numbers, contact names, etc. I had to give the same information repeatedly & even made some of the calls myself. Apparently Correct Checks over promises & under delivers because they refuse to wait for employers who have a 48 hour turnaround time or who won't provide information without written authorization from the applicants. I ended up providing W-2 forms for an employer who didn't respond to Correct Checks ASAP! Here it is, July 10th & not a peep from Regus! No follow up from the recruiter, center managers, etc! Do NOT waste your time applying or interviewing with this poor excuse for an organization!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used Word or Excel.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bruno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Regus (San Bruno, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring management is unprofessional and everyone seems extremely uneducated.

Interview Questions

• The maangement is too uneloquent to ask proper interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't allow room for negotiation and the salary caps at only 15 per hour!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Regus (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

I was hired after one interview- guess they liked me. I have recently heard that they are doing 3-tier interviews for CSR positions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out the ordinary- expect the "name a time that you went out of your way to help a client" or "name a time a client was extremely upset and you rectified the situation"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate