Regus

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Social Media Manager Interview

Group Social Media Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Regus in December 2011.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruitment agency, called in for first interview - which included a good detailed description of the organisation, and lots of questions about how I like to work, as well as a pretty straightforward test of my knowledge of different social media technologies - and then called in for a very brief second interview, which was followed by a job offer. Wanted me to start very soon.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was not successful, but I don't think anyone objected to me having a go.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Regus

Worked for Regus? Contribute to the Community!

Regus Videos

Regus – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Regus Group Social Media Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Regus employees and interview candidates.