Regus Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.8

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interview was as expected for the position. Meet either in face or via video conference with who would potentially be your supervising manager/director, at least a 2 stage interview, which is how professional businesses typically interview...must get a yes for the position from more than 1 person.

Interview Questions

• You should always be prepared to give examples of your credentials. Just remember, the person interviewing you should already have your resume either in front of them or they have already reviewed it. Worst thing you can do is to repeat your credentials and accolades that they have written before them already. Do you suspect yourself to be a leader? Great, prove it, give me an example of a time(s) you were an inspiration to your staff. Think you are a team player? Tell me about a time...; Have you dealt with employee/customer/client confrontation before? Great, how did you manage/defuse the situation?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Area Directors. They went over a few scenarios and asked questions regarding marketing and sales. Some questions on leaderships skills, team management, client relations and center operations.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to take on the role as a GM?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Had an interview with a very friendly recruiter. The second and third rounds were more awkward an seemed as thought they were trying to find a reason not to offer me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

The first interviewer was quick and proficient. The 2nd interviewer was asking sales questions and expected quick responses. The 3rd interview was over video conference from corporate, and He was exact and particular, which made it an efficient for all parties involved. There was a background check, and then an offer letter was sent.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to a potential client? How would you steer a potential client away from the cost and focus on the services, products, etc.? How did you handle a situation where a potential sale was going array, and you had to try to save it? What was your best selling situation? What was your worse selling situation? Tell me a time where you had to correct an employee under you who was not following company policy.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill out some paperwork. Then my interviewer came and escorted me to the room. She asked me (well actually read to me) scripted questions regarding when I had shown exceptional customer service, handled a disgruntled customer, etc. Also some about what I knew about the company and why I wanted the job. The problem was, on the phone when she had first told me about the job, she had said it was full time, but in the interview she said it was part time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

mind boggling outcome. I went through 4 interviews and was verbally offered the job over the phone, was told I would receive an offer letter shortly. A week goes by and they call me and say I actually have one more interview. Interview once again, and it "isn't a good fit."

Interview Questions

• How would I inspire someone on my team who may not be producing sales as well as they should?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Regus (Norwalk, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I arrived about 10 minutes early. They kept me waiting for 15 minutes in the closest meeting room. Interview first by the current Customer Service Rep. The person read from a script & wrote down my answers. After, I waited for another 15 minutes to be interviewed by the General Manager of the building.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a distraught client? What do you think the salary is for the position?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

1st Recuriter contact me to schedule 1st interview, 2nd GM interview and tour of a center, 3rd Area Director conducted a scripted interview, 4th Recuriter made offer, 5th I counter offered, 6th I accecpted.

Telecom Support Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Received a call from Regus HR. Had phone interview - passed. Went for face to face with telecom director - lasted over an hour. Had no problem with interview.

Interview Questions

• How to design a new telecom system.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regus.

Interview

Online application, skill/personality assessments, phone screen, in person interview and or panel interview with facility tour. The entire process took close to 2 weeks from beginning to end. This may have something to do with it being around a holiday in regard to interview scheduling but, it moved along fairly quick. Regus selects the best of the best so you definitely have to be at your very best when interviewing. No matter what position they are looking for a strong customer service presence with a polished, professional presence.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult or unexpected questions but a group of assessments you will have to complete that will ultimately effort your pay rate. If you do very well, you are paid at the higher end of the pay scale if you do fairly well you are then paid at the minimum pay scale and so on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After you have completed the assessments given the recruiter will let you know where you fall in the pay scale. So you will know if your at the beginning, middle or high end of the salary.