Regus Interview Questions in Portland, OR

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by a receptionist and asked to fill out some paperwork. Then my interviewer came and escorted me to the room. She asked me (well actually read to me) scripted questions regarding when I had shown exceptional customer service, handled a disgruntled customer, etc. Also some about what I knew about the company and why I wanted the job. The problem was, on the phone when she had first told me about the job, she had said it was full time, but in the interview she said it was part time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in August 2013.

Interview

1st int. was with Area Director, 2nd was with area general manager, 3rd was with out of area Area Director. Cleared a background check and told leadership was excited about me joining the team. It's now week 12 with no word or response. I will not accept any offer.

Interview Questions

• I asked more difficult questions then they did.   1 Answer

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview was with the Recruiter, 1st interview with a General Manager, 2nd interview was with the Area Director . It was a typical interviewing process. No surprises. I did find it interesting that when I finished my interview with the Area Director, I asked her if she had a business card she stated that she did not.

Negotiation

It was all through the recruiter, I counter offered ( too low in hind sight) and they countered lower and I accepted.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Regus (Portland, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

There is a two or three step interview process. Sometimes the hiring manager is the first interviewer, sometimes it is a higher management member who then has you interview with the hiring manager. Depending on the schedule, you can usually have all three interviews in a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• How did you think outside the box and solve XYZ problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate. Starting wage was stated to me. Was offered the position on Friday and started on the following Monday.