Regus

Updated Jul 26, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Regus in August 2013.

1st int. was with Area Director, 2nd was with area general manager, 3rd was with out of area Area Director. Cleared a background check and told leadership was excited about me joining the team. It's now week 12 with no word or response. I will not accept any offer.

Interview Questions
    • I asked more difficult questions then they did.   View Answer

GM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Regus in April 2013.

Phone interview was with the Recruiter, 1st interview with a General Manager, 2nd interview was with the Area Director . It was a typical interviewing process. No surprises. I did find it interesting that when I finished my interview with the Area Director, I asked her if she had a business card she stated that she did not.

It was all through the recruiter, I counter offered ( too low in hind sight) and they countered lower and I accepted.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Regus in October 2011.

There is a two or three step interview process. Sometimes the hiring manager is the first interviewer, sometimes it is a higher management member who then has you interview with the hiring manager. Depending on the schedule, you can usually have all three interviews in a week and a half.

Interview Questions
    • How did you think outside the box and solve XYZ problem?   Answer Question
    Was not able to negotiate. Starting wage was stated to me. Was offered the position on Friday and started on the following Monday.