RehabCare

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Physical Therapist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview Details – Applied online and got an email for my phone number and the best time to be reached (even though my number was on my resume). Never got a phone call, so I called and left a message. Got a call a few days later for an in person interview the next day. Interview was quick and easy one on one at the facility, included a tour and staff meet and greet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Have not heard back on an offer yet but was required put something. It has been less than 24 hrs.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist

Interviewed at RehabCare

Interview Details – Emailed rehab director, visited the cite for interview, received an offer (without official letter) 1 week later.

Interview Question – Experience working with tubed patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Planning to negotiate but the salary seems to be reasonable

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Speech-Language Pathologist
Lake Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare in April 2012.

Interview Details – there were no set questions. it was very laid back

Negotiation Details – horrible, the recruiter was a bully to me and ended up giving me an extremely unfair rate

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Therapist Interview

Therapist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview Details – I had 3 phone interviews and one live interview. Two phone interviews each about an hour and a live interview about an hour. Following, another live interview with another Regional Director that shared the same territory. The interviews by phone were very standard...the interview in person was an hour...had a nice overview of the perfect company and their vision and morals, emphasizing the patient comes first. Then asked about things I had done that were above and beyond...

Interview Question – How are you going to make the person who lives there ( long term care resident ) their quality of life better..that someone else can't do...what makes you different?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate at all. The company sounded great, I took a significant pay cut...to 'make a difference' because that is what we want to do...

Speech Pathologist Interview

Speech Pathologist
Suffolk, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare.

Interview Details – Good interview and hiring process.

Interview Question – What are your qualifications as a speech pathologist.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase as I can recall.

PTA Interview

PTA
Chillicothe, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at RehabCare in August 2011.

Interview Details – Usually hire upon giving resume. Very little detail in interview process. If you look pretty and thin to the administrator, you will get the job. Usually fill out application online and then they call to set up interview and hire you on the spot.

Interview Question – There are no true interview questions that I have had at other jobs. They want to know how much you want to make an hour and then they go from there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You tell them what you want to make an hour and then they try give you less and you meet in the middle.

Springfield, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the phone

Physical Therapy Assistant Interview

Physical Therapy Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare in January 2013.

Interview Details – I completed my final 6-week internship before graduating from the Physical Therapy Assistant program at Sacramento City College; just prior to my final performance evaluation I was asked if I was planning on applying for a position with the company. It's my belief that my ability to demonstrate my level of job-required knowledge and clinical decision-making skills, aptitude, and subsequent performance evaluation of my clinical internship constituted the "hiring and interview process".

Interview Question – Any question related or pertaining to my future career goals and plans   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Learn how to negotiate - if you don't already know the whole process works then by all means TAKE THE TIME to learn ALL YOU CAN!!!! I thought I knew what I was doing but I had no idea how "slick" the recruiters can be/are and that they will do all they can to hire you as cheaply as possible. Also, I accepted what I thought was a good offer (I was a PTA License Applicant when I was hired) but neglected to negotiate an increase in pay once I passed my licensing exam(s) and officially received my license.
As a result I am now being paid FOUR DOLLARS per hour BELOW the PRN PTA wages being offered to current applicants with the same degree/license AND ZERO EXPERIENCE in the sub-acute/transitional care setting.

Physical Therapist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RehabCare in January 2013.

Interview Details – Average interview process.

Program Director Interview

Program Director
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at RehabCare in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed twice with the area director. Interview went smoothly and a job offer was promptly made.

Interview Question – Was I willing to move.   Answer Question

Worked for RehabCare? Contribute to the Community!