RehabCare

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.1

P T Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RehabCare.

District manager very nice. Gave me tour of place.

My complaint is that I would get an email and then not hear back for weeks. I got an email showing interest, then after I replied I would not hear back for a few weeks.

Program Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RehabCare.

Recruiter called within a week of when I applied. Set up an interview with the Program Director which took 45 minutes.She took me on a tour of the facility. Read through my resume asked about my responsibilities of my previous jobs. Very typical interview questions, "how to you handle stressful situations? how do you rate your ability to multi-task?" Fairly informal.

SLP Interview

Spoke to recruiter. I was offered "pay in lieu of benefits" bc I didn't need their medical benefits; .in the end this was not available. The company offers production benefits if employee is 85% or more productive, $600 per year.for professional expenses: clothes, dues, supplies. No mention of opportunity for raises.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall any interview questions, probably because management already knew me. Recruiter was pleasant.   Answer Question
    Nothing seemed negotiable.

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RehabCare.

Applied online, initial phone call with recruiter, interview by phone with rehab director at the specific facility, on-site visit/interview (which is more of a formality and for you to see the location)

Interview Questions
    Salary is good, but make sure you ask about benefits. This might not change anything but you'll at least have a better idea about whether you actually want the job.

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RehabCare.

Applied online and got an email for my phone number and the best time to be reached (even though my number was on my resume). Never got a phone call, so I called and left a message. Got a call a few days later for an in person interview the next day. Interview was quick and easy one on one at the facility, included a tour and staff meet and greet.

Interview Questions
    Have not heard back on an offer yet but was required put something. It has been less than 24 hrs.

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RehabCare in July 2014.

The first step was a phone interview with the recruiter for my area. After that I was able to set up an interview with the rehab director at the clinic. She asked the typical physical therapy related questions (strengths, weakness, why I am good for the position, about my clinical experience) and gave me a tour of the facility. The interview was on a Friday and I was offered the position on the following Monday. Not having the long waiting period was definitely helpful. It was a great positive experience for my first real job.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were expected. I expected a question in regards to salary and weaknesses, but I still feel like those are the hardest question to answer.   Answer Question
    They offered me more than I asked for during the interview process, so there were no negotiations.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Emailed rehab director, visited the cite for interview, received an offer (without official letter) 1 week later.

Interview Questions
    Planning to negotiate but the salary seems to be reasonable

Therapist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at RehabCare.

I had 3 phone interviews and one live interview. Two phone interviews each about an hour and a live interview about an hour. Following, another live interview with another Regional Director that shared the same territory. The interviews by phone were very standard...the interview in person was an hour...had a nice overview of the perfect company and their vision and morals, emphasizing the patient comes first. Then asked about things I had done that were above and beyond...

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to make the person who lives there ( long term care resident ) their quality of life better..that someone else can't do...what makes you different?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate at all. The company sounded great, I took a significant pay cut...to 'make a difference' because that is what we want to do...

Speech Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RehabCare.

Good interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase as I can recall.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at RehabCare in December 2013.

I was interviewed twice with the area director. Interview went smoothly and a job offer was promptly made.