Reinhart FoodService Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.7

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService.

Interview

Went in for interview, was told would recieve an call in about a week. Offered job with other selected candidates. Gathered in a big room and diccussed job and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself an hard worker?..... Simple bs questions guys   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. Applied through university webpage. Had interview with two people on campus. Two weeks later, went to HQ for two interviews with two directors in each meeting. Repetitive questions at all three interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you do to relive stress? Have you ever had a conflict with someone? What have you done to take initiative?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService.

Interview

Not impressed. Had two phone screens, was invited onsite for an interview and then promised I would receive a follow up call the next day. They never had the decency or professional courtesy to follow-up.. Quite frankly I think they are rascist. Not much diversity in their workforce except for their drivers..

Interview Questions

• Questions were more a review of background vs. situational. A lot of questions around how I have handled unions in the past.   Answer Question

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService.

Interview

It was okay. I submitted my application - they gave me a call - I had my first interview with the boss of my department and the head of my division. They said they would review our interview and then call me back for a second interview if they were interested - they actually just called and offered me the job - there was no second interview.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions to be that difficult. I already had the background to answer most of their questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much to it. It was a better job and it paid better than my former job.

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reinhart FoodService in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was great. I had to two great people to interview me. But they aren't there anymore. We talked about my experience in the industry and stuff like that. Talked a oil bit about the company it self

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

I recieved a phone call, they want to know how I heard about the job. Then furthermore I was probed about my abilty to drive trucks loacally, they ask If I had ever driven a 53, 48, or 45 foot trailer locally. Followed by a few more questions about how I would had situations In local city traffic, and if I felt comfortable with putting a 48 foot trailer in an alley or small parking lot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

zero room negotiation the pay was set very high, there no need to negotiation 24.50 hourly 7500 sign on bonus

Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService (Warren, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview is a one on one interview pretty easy and laid back. They briefly tell you how physically demanding the position is. When I did the interview i wasnt ask any difficult interview questions in fact i was pretty much told i had the job immediately. The process may be different now they have a new manager now.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService (La Crosse, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy interview, but if you have any sort of personality chances are you aren't getting the job. Very dry interviewers. Company is great though and seems like they take care of their people.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService (La Crosse, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

It started with a phone interview to wittle down the candidates. A week later I got a call and was offered an interview with two of my would-be bosses. Three days later I got a call from one of them wanting me to interview with her boss. A day after that, before I even got a thank-you letter sent, I was offered the job pending the background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Descibe a time when you had to handle a tough customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your computer skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate anything and was not interested in doing so because I was more interested in the job itself.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reinhart FoodService (Louisville, KY) in May 2011.

Interview

Fill out app. Get a call for interview. If both parties interested by end of interview, you're sent for drug analysis. Background check. If you clear all steps, from time app is turned in, takes about 2 weeks til you start. They were upfront about how the job is demanding and what to expect. Lied a little bit on caring about their employees. They do, but not all the time.

Interview Questions

• Was told up front, this is a very hard, physically demanding job. No sugar coating. Are you able and willing to perform these tasks at all times in any type of weather?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations really. They give an offer of how they pay, which is a combination pay for my position, consisting of number of stops, actual miles driven and number of pieces of product delivered successfully into a store, which averaged between 250 and 400 a day, 5 days a week. Seldom asked to work a Saturday.