Reis Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, basic questions about behavior. They asked me to call and scheduled a time before the interview day which made me thought that the interview was the hiring manager, but actually it was a senior HR and she did not say much about the company. The interview was just around 10-15 minutes long and with background check questions.

Temp Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reis (White Plains, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I was put in a large conference room and waited for a while until two people came in to meet me. The overall interview was short, as it was for a temp data entry job. They were very concerned about typing speed and accuracy, understandably. The interviewers were polite and dressed casually. I was still glad I wore a suit.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reis (New York, NY).

Interview

The entire interview process was a waste of 2 hours (aside from me being able to provide feedback here). In the "waiting room", they require you fill out paperwork, as if you're seeing the Doctor. After completing a form (that actually asked the dates you attended high school), I sat and waited to meet with Vickie in HR, followed by someone on their Account Management team. They sat me in a room and I waited for a half hour. My interview with Account Management was about 10 minutes, in which, he was double booked. After all of this and my follow up thank you note, I couldn't even obtain a response.

On a positive note, this visit didn't require a co-pay.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reis (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process is very tedious, up to 4-5 interviews. Don't take the job the company is not worth it.

Sales Leads Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later. After responding to the email I set up a phone interview. About two days after the phone interview I was offered an in person interview. However, the position I was interviewing for changed locations so the in-person never happened.

Interview Questions

• Pretty general getting to know you questions. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reis.

Interview

Applied online. Had 3 interviews; one phone, two in person. First interview was somewhat informal. The manager was easy to to talk to-- made you feel comfortable. Second interview was at their main office, definitely more formal.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult just the usual interview questions. Tell me about your self. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about something you had difficulty with either at school or at work and how did you overcome it ? Do you see yourself as a manager or behind the scenes research?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I had 3 interviews for this company. 1 phone and 2 in person. They were very straight forward questions, like what are your strong points, and how do you see yourself fitting in and advancing. I had the phone interview with HR, an in person interview with a manager, and then the VP of the department.

Interview Questions

• Probably when they asked what some of my weaker points were.   Answer Question

Sales Comparables Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 30 minutes later. Scheduled a phone interview with HR, asked basic questions about resume, what I was looking for, etc. Scheduled interview with Sales Comps Manager for a week later. Felt like a friendly conversation when getting to know someone. Called by HR on same day and scheduled interview with VP of Operations for a week later. Also a friendly conversation about the work that I would be doing and if I would be comfortable with it. This was on a Wednesday, called back on Friday with an offer. Started 2 Mondays after.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions were thrown at me; more of a casual conversation about my background, the work I was capable of, and what the job would entail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tried negotiating, but probaly wasn't aggressive enough. Okay with result due to bonus opportunity and good benefits.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed first with human resources and then with the head of department. They seemed very interested and when I asked if there were going to be second interviews, the HOD said "not for you." (meaning one was enough for me to obtain position) They both said they wanted to fill the job fast but I am still waiting and everytime I follow up they don't say no but still say they are interested but waiting to hire.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reis (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

4 interviews, was a protracted process.

I wanted more money.