Reis Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2014

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reis.

Interview process is very tedious, up to 4-5 interviews. Don't take the job the company is not worth it.

Sales Leads Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reis in November 2013.

Applied online and received an email a few days later. After responding to the email I set up a phone interview. About two days after the phone interview I was offered an in person interview. However, the position I was interviewing for changed locations so the in-person never happened.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty general getting to know you questions. Nothing too difficult   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reis.

Applied online. Had 3 interviews; one phone, two in person. First interview was somewhat informal. The manager was easy to to talk to-- made you feel comfortable. Second interview was at their main office, definitely more formal.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult just the usual interview questions. Tell me about your self. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Tell me about something you had difficulty with either at school or at work and how did you overcome it ? Do you see yourself as a manager or behind the scenes research?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reis in April 2013.

I had 3 interviews for this company. 1 phone and 2 in person. They were very straight forward questions, like what are your strong points, and how do you see yourself fitting in and advancing. I had the phone interview with HR, an in person interview with a manager, and then the VP of the department.

Interview Questions
    • Probably when they asked what some of my weaker points were.   Answer Question

Sales Comparables Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reis in January 2013.

Applied online, got a call 30 minutes later. Scheduled a phone interview with HR, asked basic questions about resume, what I was looking for, etc. Scheduled interview with Sales Comps Manager for a week later. Felt like a friendly conversation when getting to know someone. Called by HR on same day and scheduled interview with VP of Operations for a week later. Also a friendly conversation about the work that I would be doing and if I would be comfortable with it. This was on a Wednesday, called back on Friday with an offer. Started 2 Mondays after.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions were thrown at me; more of a casual conversation about my background, the work I was capable of, and what the job would entail.   Answer Question
    Tried negotiating, but probaly wasn't aggressive enough. Okay with result due to bonus opportunity and good benefits.

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reis in February 2011.

I interviewed first with human resources and then with the head of department. They seemed very interested and when I asked if there were going to be second interviews, the HOD said "not for you." (meaning one was enough for me to obtain position) They both said they wanted to fill the job fast but I am still waiting and everytime I follow up they don't say no but still say they are interested but waiting to hire.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reis in December 2009.

4 interviews, was a protracted process.

I wanted more money.

Market Researcher Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reis.

I found this job posting on Monster.com. I was called about 3 weeks later and told that someone from Human Resources will call me the following day for a telephone interview at 3 pm. At 3 pm I received a phone call from the Director of Human Resources, She asked me several questions about my previous employment and etc. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. She summarized the process by stating that she will forward my resume to the head of the department for further review and if he liked what he saw he would invite me in for a second interview.
    About a week later I was called again and told that I had been invited for the face to face interview in 2 days. I accepted and went. I got there and was given an application to fill out. Upon completing the application I was instructed to let them know. When I finished the interview began. It was very relaxed and I felt more like I was meeting a friend to catch up on old times. He then informed me that if they are interested they would be in touch and walked me to the elevator.
    About a week later the woman that conducted the telephone interview called me and requested 2 references from supervisor (current or past). As soon as my references were contacted she called me and offered me the position. And I accepted YAYYYYYY!!!!!

Interview Questions
    • The telephone interview was tougher than the face to face. I am not sure I was nervous the entire way.   Answer Question