Related Management Interview Questions & Reviews

3.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Related Management.

The hiring process was very fast, phone interview in two days, did a questionnaire/behavioral test right after the phone interview, on-site interview in a week, got the offer the next week. I did not accept the offer because of the location and also the salary offered was not what I expected it to be.

Facilities Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Related Management in May 2013.

Stay Away - Very Unprofessional Interview process. It took about 2 months to go through 3 interviews. 2 telephone and 1 face to face. Was told I was one of the three finalist candidates. Emails and phone messages were never returned. They couldn't care less what your goals and accomplishments are. Very uncomfortable situation. Then after the third interview, they gave no info except that I will be contacted in another week with a decision! One week later I get a Do-not-return email from some HR person in another state that said - thank you for you time - but we do not have a position for you. Not even the interviewers had the courtesy to call or email with the verdict - and why they arrived at their decision. You have no idea why you didn't get the job! Never heard another word - very cut and dry process and a waste of your valuable time!

Interview Questions
    • All questions were very technical to the real estate management industry.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Related Management in October 2008.

Manager interviewing seemed very busy with phone calls and emails during interview, but pleasant nonetheless.
    You have to complete a non sense test on basic math and grammar.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was direct, but they took weeks before deciding.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Related Management

Worked for Related Management? Contribute to the Community!