Related Management

Very Difficult Interview

Facilities Engineer Interview

Facilities Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Related Management in May 2013.

Interview Details – Stay Away - Very Unprofessional Interview process. It took about 2 months to go through 3 interviews. 2 telephone and 1 face to face. Was told I was one of the three finalist candidates. Emails and phone messages were never returned. They couldn't care less what your goals and accomplishments are. Very uncomfortable situation. Then after the third interview, they gave no info except that I will be contacted in another week with a decision! One week later I get a Do-not-return email from some HR person in another state that said - thank you for you time - but we do not have a position for you. Not even the interviewers had the courtesy to call or email with the verdict - and why they arrived at their decision. You have no idea why you didn't get the job! Never heard another word - very cut and dry process and a waste of your valuable time!

Interview Question – All questions were very technical to the real estate management industry.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Related Management in October 2008.

Interview Details – Manager interviewing seemed very busy with phone calls and emails during interview, but pleasant nonetheless.
You have to complete a non sense test on basic math and grammar.

Interview Question – Your goals for the next 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was direct, but they took weeks before deciding.

Worked for Related Management? Contribute to the Community!