RelayHealth

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Emeryville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at RelayHealth in April 2012.

Interview Details – Got a call from recruiter, spoke about my experience and position requirements, after answering 20 true or false interview questions in c#, asp.net, sql server then he submitted my resume to hiring manager. Questions were basic like bool vs Boolean, size of decimal data type, ViewState etc..
Two days later got a call back for technical phone interview, it involved few more technical questions in C#, like about CLR, yield statement, extension methods, IEnumerable interface, Caching, State management, and interviewer asked me to write a small method that takes an integer number as parameter and returns sum of odd digits in the number and asked me to read out the statements.

Interview Questions

• Write a console program that gives out change for a given amount with minimum no.of coins. Coins that can be returned are penny, nickle, dime and quarters.   View Answer
  • Write a SQL query to update a column in a table based on the another column order. For eg: TableA(alphabet char, position int), update position based on the alphabet order. 'a' position is 1 and 'z' position is 26.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Emeryville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RelayHealth in February 2010.

Interview Details – The onsite interview consisted of a technical test of 30 mins and then a really really long 1.5 hours of behavioral interview (divided in 30-35 mins by 3 different interviewers). Questions were all STAR type questions. However, there were some very weird questions that did not make any sense. anyways, it was very very long so be very patient coz its gonna wear you down.

Interview Question – Whats the most ecent project that you have worked on?   Answer Question

Worked for RelayHealth? Contribute to the Community!