Reliance Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was not very long but after the interview they took a lot of time to get back to me. Overall its a very unprofessional company. They interviewed me for Project financing role but wanted me to join their HR group or IT group. I wanted to work in finance so finally they offered me a financial analyst role in Mergers and acquisition team. So, be sure of what role you want before you join the company otherwise they will put you in whatever role is available.

Interview Question – They asked me to explain project financing   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Communications

Worked for Reliance Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Communications Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Communications employees and interview candidates.