Reliance Communications Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2014
Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Had one interview - face to face as a fresher and was asked to discuss about my undergrad project work in detail. Was asked basic questions in Networking.What are bridges,switches, routers..

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, because I was a college graduate all straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Channel Experience & Service Assurance Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in August 2013.

First round will be with the HR. Next with the functional head and finally with the HoD. Though the interview is not a structured one, one thing that is stressed is on current job responsibilities and reason for wanting to leave the current org.

Interview Questions
    Yes. But desired designation was not provided since there was no structure for designations that time.

Software Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2014.

Firstly company panelist introduced their company and job profile. It continued for half an hour.
    then we had been asked to give technical test followed by aptitude test. Selected candidates were called for interview and results were declared within a week and i was 1 among the selected candidates

Senior Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reliance Communications in March 2010.

I was hired through campus. Three rounds of Video Conference Interview. Questions asked were about my past experience. About my reaction in different situations. Some business questions like, is CDMA or GSM better? What should Reliance do to increase its GSM baske. Why I would like to join Reliance. What would be my location preference.

No negotiation phase.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in September 2013.

Just one round of technical interview fairly basic stuff. Nothing mush to stress.

Nothing mush too negotiate with. very short joining window

IT Associate Position Interview

First round was aptitude test. Quantitative, Logical reasoning and English-verbal questions.

Clearing Round I was an easy task but still as I mentioned above silly mistakes sometimes cost you a lot!

After aptitude test there was technical test. Since I was applying for IT associate position my questions mainly consisted IT networking, protocols, and other networking fundamentals and other telecom related questions.

Those selected from round I were supposed to appear for interview round.

Round II: (Technical interview):

Technical interview consisted mainly IT questions. Interviewer even asked me questions about my internships and my past work experiences which I did at ABC consultants.

Also questions were asked mainly about

1) OSI-RM reference model,

2) protocols used,

3) 3G technology, etc.

Round III: (HR interview):

HR interview mainly judges you over your body language!

Questions asked were as follows:

1) Tell me about yourself?

2) Tell me what you know about Reliance industries?

3) Many situations were thrown on me I was supposed to give my opinion on them.

Being technical strong and true on what you speak is the sole requirement of being a part of this epic industry!!! ;)

Pilot Sales Representatuve Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nānded (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nānded (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Communications in July 2013.

Interview by Data n Device Manager Solapur Circle

Interview Questions
    • Just show practically how you would promote the product if it is the most expensive among all with the same benefits that other gives??   View Answer
    If u want a good and challenging role in sale just go for it!!

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2012.

A friend who joined reliance few months earlier forwarded my resume to one of the HR trainers in Reliance.A call for the aptitude test came from the reliance HR to me.My aptitude test was conducted at Reliance web-world in Powai.The aptitude test comprised of technical section followed by general aptitude section.Technical section contained questions from the entire four-year syllabus of electronics & tele-communication engineering.Questions was on the topics such as optical fiber communication,antennas,radar,computer communicaion networks(example:-switch,router is on which section of OSI layer,Which section of OSI layer contains what:-which section contains packets,frames),mobile communications(example:-GSM, CDMA band rates) & wireless networks.After clearing the cut-off's in technical section which was 60 percent there was a general aptitude section.General aptitude section had questions such as Volga is a Russian river.After clearing the cut-off i.e.60 percent a face to face interview was scheduled.I was one of the most casual persons to forget my resume & marksheets on the interview day. But my interviewer was one of the most understanding persons to say nothing about it.He first asked me to tell something about myself,I described myself. After that he asked me some technical questions like what is wireless communication.I gave him the answer that the communication between mobile,laptop & other wireless devices is wireless communication which was not a technical answer at all.He then asked me to draw the block diagram of CDMA. I told him that i didn't know the block digram of CDMA but i can draw the block diagram of GSM. He then asked me to draw GSM block diagram & explain it.I did draw the diagram & explained it.My answer was technically not upto the mark.Rather a four year old child would have explained it better than me. But i was lucky.Interviewer then asked me the reason to hire me.I told him that i wanted to start my own buisness & needed capital for it.That's it.The interview was over.I said thanks to him & left the room.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question he asked me was the reason to give me this particular job.   View Answer
    Actually there was hardly anything like negotiating.I was given a powerpoint presentation about the Reliance group & it's associated companies especially Reliance Communications as i was being hired for that .I was awarded the contract & asked immediately to sign it.In this way i landed up in reliance.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Communications in January 2010.

Interview Process was very simple and organized. Stood upto the expectations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked were very much in line with the technology that worked on.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate as salary offered was upto the expectations

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Communications.

We were called for interview. After interview I was selected

Interview Questions
    • I cant remember as it was around 6 years back   View Answer

I didn't wanted to relocate at that time outside of Kolkata

Worked for Reliance Communications? Contribute to the Community!